News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Bleach Movie in production

Started by Zero, March 23, 2010, 01:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

http://kotaku.com/5499683/bleach-coming-to-the-big-screen

50 First Dates? Seriously? Well this is going to fail pretty hard. At least Dragonball Evolution was an attempt, but I already have a feeling this movie is going to be muy terribadido.

Nayrman

Dragonball Evolution was not an attempt. You cannot say that. @_@;;

Also, american made anime adaptation = it's going to fail regardless. Seriously, when the best we've ever done is SPEED RACER you know we've got a poopload of problems.
Predict terrible movie, terrible adaptation, terrible everything. The series isn't even that good to begin with.

Also, Longest Yard and 50 First Dates? Any production these guys work on is going to suck anyway X_X:;

Zero

Quote from: Nayrman on March 23, 2010, 02:39:06 PM
Dragonball Evolution was not an attempt. You cannot say that. @_@;;

I must admit, it was so bad that it was good. From the engrish(SHODOW CWANE STWIKE and KAWMAYHAWMEYHAWWW) to the retarded high school sub plot I relished how bad it was and made my money worth it. Besides, some fo the cgi was pretty neat. Also, it's fun making fun of idiots that think its "only right" to cast a intercourse ing alien as an asian. They complained that Goku was white in the movie. He's an alien. He could be intercourse ing green for crying out loud. If this Bleach movie doesn't have Ichigo as an asian heads will explode. At least this time it's a little understandable considering Ichigo IS an asian, unlike Goku. Still, it's not fair to expect producers to cast tons of talented asian actors when there aren't many.

But yeah this movie is destined to fail in terms of quality but seeing as Dragonball Evolution made 27,000,000 dollars profit I highly doubt it'll fail at the box office.

Thirdkoopa

[spoiler][/spoiler]

What the hell are you guys talking about? This is gonna be like the movie of the year! The best thing ever! I can't believe they're actually making a movie about it. It's like my life dream; I can now die happy.

do view the spoiler box before posting a reply
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Nayrman

Quote from: Zero on March 23, 2010, 02:49:55 PM
I must admit, it was so bad that it was good. From the engrish(SHODOW CWANE STWIKE and KAWMAYHAWMEYHAWWW) to the retarded high school sub plot I relished how bad it was and made my money worth it. Besides, some fo the cgi was pretty neat. Also, it's fun making fun of idiots that think its "only right" to cast a intercourse ing alien as an asian. They complained that Goku was white in the movie. He's an alien. He could be intercourse ing green for crying out loud. If this Bleach movie doesn't have Ichigo as an asian heads will explode. At least this time it's a little understandable considering Ichigo IS an asian, unlike Goku. Still, it's not fair to expect producers to cast tons of talented asian actors when there aren't many.

But yeah this movie is destined to fail in terms of quality but seeing as Dragonball Evolution made 27,000,000 dollars profit I highly doubt it'll fail at the box office.

Evolution was so bad it's terrible, there is nothing redeeming it. It has nothing good. The CG would've only been considered good for 1998 before the Matrix. Seriously, piss poor pathetic movie.

And DBE was a massive tank. The only region it made any decent money was Asia, where they THOUGHT IT WAS A PARODY. DBE in America is one of the top flops of all time.
And actually it does make some sense to cast Goku as an asian, as he looks the same as Chi-chi and the rest of the humans on Earth, who obviously share some kind of Asian background (Based on Journey to the West, Chinese tale). Although I agree it's a stupid argument...

Zero

Quote from: Nayrman on March 23, 2010, 04:33:51 PM
And DBE was a massive tank. The only region it made any decent money was Asia, where they THOUGHT IT WAS A PARODY. DBE in America is one of the top flops of all time.
And actually it does make some sense to cast Goku as an asian, as he looks the same as Chi-chi and the rest of the humans on Earth, who obviously share some kind of Asian background (Based on Journey to the West, Chinese tale). Although I agree it's a stupid argument...

27,000,000 profit is enough for these guys to fulfill their promise of a sequel. I shudder at the thought.

No, it doesn't make much sense to cast him as an asian. The only anime characters that look EVEN REMOTELY asian are the ones like Brock for crying out loud and you intercourse ing know it. Every one knows it, they're just too caught up in OMGSOKAWAIASIANWEEABOOCOSPLAYFANFIC bullpoop that they lie to themselves. Anime characters in general have no physical features that asians naturally have. Hell, anime characters seldom look realistic. FMA has some realistic looking people, but that's the only one that comes to mind atm. What I was saying was is that they shouldn't be freaking out if he wasn't a intercourse ing asian because he was an alien and it doesn't matter really.

but yeah

Bleach gonna fail

Nayrman

Quote from: Zero on March 23, 2010, 05:46:28 PM
27,000,000 profit is enough for these guys to fulfill their promise of a sequel. I shudder at the thought.

No, it doesn't make much sense to cast him as an asian. The only anime characters that look EVEN REMOTELY asian are the ones like Brock for crying out loud and you intercourse ing know it. Every one knows it, they're just too caught up in OMGSOKAWAIASIANWEEABOOCOSPLAYFANFIC bullpoop that they lie to themselves. Anime characters in general have no physical features that asians naturally have. Hell, anime characters seldom look realistic. FMA has some realistic looking people, but that's the only one that comes to mind atm. What I was saying was is that they shouldn't be freaking out if he wasn't a intercourse ing asian because he was an alien and it doesn't matter really.

but yeah

Bleach gonna fail
Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, FMA... I could go on on the series that have Asians that look like Asians...

Magnum

Hey, I thought that DBE was a parody too.
Bleach however... Well, lets just say that knowing America, it's going to be people doing it, not animated, and it is going to crush anything Bleach had left going for it, because it is already turning far down the hill.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Zero

Quote from: Magnum on March 23, 2010, 11:10:35 PM
because it is already turning far down the hill.

Eh, I'm still reading it. I think that its getting pretty good, though I'm getting tired of Aizen planning quite literally everything out. It's getting ridiculous.

Magnum

Quote from: Zero on March 23, 2010, 11:13:43 PM
Eh, I'm still reading it. I think that its getting pretty good, though I'm getting tired of Aizen planning quite literally everything out. It's getting ridiculous.
That is one of the reasons I really dislike it at this point.

"Sorry Aizen, had to use the bathroom. Ready to..."
"JUST AS I PLANNED!"
"You planned that I was going to take a dump. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight."

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

So_So_Man

Quote from: Magnum on March 23, 2010, 11:17:38 PM
That is one of the reasons I really dislike it at this point.

"Sorry Aizen, had to use the bathroom. Ready to..."
"JUST AS I PLANNED!"
"You planned that I was going to take a dump. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight."
More like "Just as I planned.  Now I can use DNA from your crap kill you all!!!"

Nayrman

In Other Words:

Or to put it simply:

Sorry Captain Broken, Light beat ya to the punch a couple years ago.

Allegretto