News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

what's that anime called

Started by Zovistograt, November 01, 2007, 12:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I once saw a clip from an anime where a bunch of ppl were having a snowball fight and someone hit the strange, small flying character and it turned into a deadly fight for their lives extremely fast.

What's that anime called?  I forget D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Hiei

Baka

There are lots of strange, small flying characters in anime, did it look like this:

Zovistograt

Quote from: Baka on November 02, 2007, 06:24:02 AM
There are lots of strange, small flying characters in anime, did it look like this:

no, it looked more like a witch.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Transient Link

Holy crap! I was gunna guess cardcaptors as a stupid guess! And isnt there a witch in the begining of that anime that helps the chick..... :|

Commander Awesome

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 05:08:51 AM
Holy crap! I was gunna guess cardcaptors as a stupid guess! And isnt there a witch in the begining of that anime that helps the chick..... :|
ololo wut
I don't ever recall a witch in CCS...

I'm drawing a blank here.

Transient Link

Quote from: Yukiko on November 03, 2007, 06:59:50 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 05:08:51 AM
ololo wut
I don't ever recall a witch in CCS...

I'm drawing a blank here.
Odd cause I do.....

Viewtifulboy

Zovistograt

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 07, 2007, 11:29:21 AM
Magical DoReMi?
uhh no I don't think so.  The witch-looking person flies and is kinda blue-themed.

...actually, if I remember correctly, a lot of the characters had blue hair...or am I thinking of something else... :-\