News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

He-hey guys!

Started by _Aerodactyl_, December 15, 2007, 04:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Aerodactyl_

I finally found some more old Nsiders! I'm _AERODACTYL_ from the old Nsider. Anyway, is anyone a competitive battler here?
My Youtube Battles
~Please Subscribe and come to my forums!

7Deadly$ins

Hi, Aerodactyl. Dalmatiansrcool here. ^-^ Welcome to NFS!

Well, I'm a competitve battler, but I think you laready knew that.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

_Aerodactyl_

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on December 15, 2007, 05:46:03 PM
Hi, Aerodactyl. Dalmatiansrcool here. ^-^ Welcome to NFS!

Well, I'm a competitve battler, but I think you laready knew that.
Yeah I haven't seem much of you guys ever since NS went away :D So...do you know if ADONIS_WII or COBALT_ARCANINE is here?
My Youtube Battles

ELBRENTO

i think i remember you, im not sure

Kat95

I kind of remember you.I am Kat95 same name from the old Nsider.The pokemon board was pretty much the only place I posted eheheheh.

Anyways I might become a competitive battler when I pick up my Diamond game again and train eh I have been glued to my new game...

BENELLISBE2

kool sig kat, did u make it? anyway hi. have u got your postcount restored yet?

Kayo

Hey Aero! well, you finally came here. yayz. ^_^

if you can, please check out my forum sometime. we dont have that many members yet, but i'm sure it will grow in no time. :)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

_Aerodactyl_

Hey KAO's so far you and Dalmationsarecool are the only ones I remember, KAT did you have that Mew Icon? I think I remember you :D
My Youtube Battles

NOA_ANDY

_Aerodactyl_?  That seems to ring a bell for some reason. :P  But I haven't been doing so well with anybody from the old Nsider ever since my time as moderator...Too many people to keep up with. :(

If you'd like to chat, feel free to PM me. :P

Kayo

Quote from: _Aerodactyl_ on December 16, 2007, 02:24:20 PM
Hey KAO's so far you and Dalmationsarecool are the only ones I remember, KAT did you have that Mew Icon? I think I remember you :D
yes kat had the mew icon...i think
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

PHOENIXBLAST

Hey Aero remember me? Also Adonis he is now on another website, but I can give you the link via pm if you want me too. Also nice to see another good old Pokemon NSider-er (=P) back!

_Aerodactyl_

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on December 17, 2007, 04:45:21 AM
Hey Aero remember me? Also Adonis he is now on another website, but I can give you the link via pm if you want me too. Also nice to see another good old Pokemon NSider-er (=P) back!
Hey Pheonix! Wow, I can't believe all of the Nsiders are here :o I've been at Nsider2.com :D So some of the older Pokemon guys were there, great to see ya again pheonix!
My Youtube Battles

Kayo

this place is better. :)

also, i'm trying to get all great pokemon board NSiders from both here and NS2 to come to my forum.

*wink* ;)
[move][/move]

Kat95

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on December 17, 2007, 04:40:18 AM
Quote from: _Aerodactyl_ on December 16, 2007, 02:24:20 PM
yes kat had the mew icon...i think
Yes I wouldnt change my icon from mew no matter what.

thunderhero4

Hi there, i used to be BMan... ;D