News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Neo Nsider's Poke Board Liberation from LG

Started by WiinolikePS3, January 01, 2008, 09:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiinolikePS3

Well, it's the new year, which means that assuming that Nintendo really is bringing up a new online area (most likely just a new Nsider), it can come up at any time. Because of this, I want to set this up and convince her of our "terms" as quickly as possible to ensure the Poke board won't fall into the state it was in when Nsider closed.

While I know this won't make the board perfect, it should give other people some attention, even when LG is online.

Why poor LG? JERK!

There is a perfectly good reason for this, anc we aren't even doing anything bad to her. Because she dragged all of the attention away from other threads WHENEVER she got online, leaving everyone else having to wait for her to get offline to get decent replies, which is like over a few days here. She abused her popularity to get her threads instant attention, and many of those threads were either pointless or repeat threads. RMT! THE LAST ONE!

... for the 13th time...

For you idiots that think I like her...

Wow... the reason I bragged about that 3 hour long convo is to stress how stubborn she is, not bragging about flirting, because half the time, I was practically cussing at her. Some of you will never understand, but I hate celebs. She's as close as you can come to a celeb at the Poke board, even nicknamed "The Poke board Queen".

The purpose of this group

We're going to convince LG to accept a few important "terms" that she'll follow, more on that later. The reason I need so many people is that she won't listen to just me. She needs some oldsider Poke-boarders to convince her that what she was doing was a problem. If you want to help, great! That's what this is for!

Terms: Will be updated when necessary

These are the things we need to convince LG to do. There may be more things, just let me know, post them here, or whatever, and if they're good, I'll add them to the list. Help is appreciated.

- NO MORE RMT THREADS. With the exception, of course, of her team ACTUALLY CHANGING. This is one of the biggies. She posted these nearly every day, and they got 6 pages long in a matter of 10 minutes, while the other threads suffered.

-POST MORE IN OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS. She mostly only posted her own and in her own. Yes, she did go to other threads, but not often. She can use her popularity well like this, attracting other people to other threads. "LG posted here, so I will too!" That's basically what happens, and the least she could do is try harder to help others with this...

-NO MORE POINTLESS THREADS. She made stupid, HORRIBLE threads about things already posted by other people. Why? She's abusing her popularity. Again.

What she needs to realize is how other pople are suffering because she's manipulating all of the people of the forums.

Well, anyways, anyone is appreciated, since last time, this group only had me, Rayquarian, and one other guy. (LinkNUMBERSTHATIDONTREMEMBER)

Any influential oldsiders? I'd LOVE to have you help. Anyone is welcome, and will help. I think that strength in numbers will be able to convince her of what she did wrong.

Jirachimaster1

Wait, what? That plan doesn't make any sense at all. If she posts a RMT thread or something, you don't need to go in there guns blazing telling her to stop, just ignore it, jeese. And if you've got a problem with other people posting in her threads, then why exactly would you want to limit her? The problem isn't her, it's people flocking to her. Way to make something complicated.
Lol sig.

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Jirachimaster1 on January 01, 2008, 05:10:10 PM
Wait, what? That plan doesn't make any sense at all. If she posts a RMT thread or something, you don't need to go in there guns blazing telling her to stop, just ignore it, jeese. And if you've got a problem with other people posting in her threads, then why exactly would you want to limit her? The problem isn't her, it's people flocking to her. Way to make something complicated.
>.>

Way to post without understanding.

Yes, the main problem is that too many people flock to her. But, she abuses this, and creates way too many pointless threads to soak in all of the extra attention. The point isn't to wait around until the forums come up and b*** out at her whenever she makes a thread, the point is to find her (already done) and convince her to stop abusing her popularity for the sake of the board!

Don't critisize something you don't understand!

Talk to her for three hours and see how she reacts! She did absolutely nothing! How would you know if you haven't even talked to her about this yourself?

Jirachimaster1

...Okay then. I don't think she'd just follow some guidelines set by other people. Really, I don't think anyone would. She'd probably just leave instead. All i'm saying is it'd probably be easier to try and get the people following her to, well, stop following her, unless you actually want her to leave or something.
Lol sig.

7Deadly$ins

I'm not sure if I count as an influential oldSider, but I kind of agree with this. -.- There were a lot of pointless threads, I completely agree. The popularity was senseless and overdone. I'd be willing to help if I could, but I don't know if this will really work.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on January 02, 2008, 03:20:14 AM
I'm not sure if I count as an influential oldSider, but I kind of agree with this. -.- There were a lot of pointless threads, I completely agree. The popularity was senseless and overdone. I'd be willing to help if I could, but I don't know if this will really work.
Neither am I... that's why I'm trying to organize more people to get this to work. We don't have to do it my way, and if anyone has any better suggestions, I'd like to hear them.

Jirachi, I see what you're saying... I tried that before, but she totally blew me off. She pretended like she was trying, but all she did was use one of her alts and have them say "Well, she's just a kid!" How the heck was THAT supposed to work anyways?

As for getting people to stop following her, how do we expect to stop hundreds of people from stalking her? There are just way too many people drooling over the 14-year old "hawt" gamer... She "tried" to stop them herself, but it wasn't even a good idea, and it didn't work at all.

So, once again, I'm open to ideas. I just want to help the board... and get LG to be less popular, if that's even possible. Yes, I do have a bit of a grudge, but hey, wouldn't you be mad if you spent 4 hours talking to someone for NOTHING?

Kratoyd

I'm tired of stuff like THIS THREAD!
Everyone is yelling their heads off at LG, making her MORE WELL KNOWN!
More people will go to her threads to witness FLAME WARS!
think this through first!
If everyone would stop posting these threads, fewer people would ever hear about her Popularity!
If everyone ignores her for a few days, or weeks, or SOMETHING, maybe she'll go insane LIKE ME and start spamming her *beep*ing head off and get BANNED!
...these threads get really annoying....
anyway, how about everyone says her team is great, let her go on PBR or something, she comes crying back about how she got beat to a pulp, and we all just tell her that her Umbreon, Latias, and other favorite pokemon are the problem, and the rest of the teams fine!
I don't care if they're her favorite pokemon!
Tell her to have 2 teams, one of her favorite pokemon, and one of a real team!
ITS THAT EASY!!!!!@!
These threads almost made me leave nsider, and I don't see why I can't leave this forum, too.

click here or else...

I'm not going to be online much due to Choir, School, Basketball, and Play rehearsals...
I might get on on mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but don't expect to see me much anymore.
On thursdays I'm going to get like, no sleep.

Maple Story rocks!

Avion-Finch

well, first we gotta talk to her, then we can worry about needing help or not.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

jnfs2014

7Deadly$ins

http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Avion-Finch on January 06, 2008, 11:34:12 AM
well, first we gotta talk to her, then we can worry about needing help or not.
I've said this before...

I had a 3-hour long PM convo with her. I tried everything I could. She just wouldn't listen.

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Kratoyd on January 05, 2008, 01:55:05 PM
If everyone would stop posting these threads, fewer people would ever hear about her Popularity!
If everyone ignores her for a few days, or weeks, or SOMETHING, maybe she'll go insane LIKE ME and start spamming her *beep*ing head off and get BANNED!
anyway, how about everyone says her team is great, let her go on PBR or something, she comes crying back about how she got beat to a pulp, and we all just tell her that her Umbreon, Latias, and other favorite pokemon are the problem, and the rest of the teams fine!
ITS THAT EASY!!!!!@!
These threads almost made me leave nsider, and I don't see why I can't leave this forum, too.
Uh... Kratos? This isn't like you at all...

Anyways, this thread isn't whining on LG. We're trying to STOP the problem you're talking about! Besides, LG doesn't go here, so this won't increase her popularity AT ALL.

The people who read this thread are AGAINST spreading her popularity, and that's the whole point of this thread. We're acting here, where there are very few people (sorta), so it's mostly in secret. We talk to her, in secret, before the Newsider comes. That way, if we totally fail, it doesn't go to the public, and cause more problems.

We're trying to stop the problem you're describing. Kratos, this really doesn't seem like you... if you still think that our aim is stupid, and we should allow the problem to persist, go ahead and shun me. Get mad at me. It's okay, it's your beleifs, I'm not going to stop you. But I want you to understand that we aren't just whining about her, we're trying to stop the popularity in secret so the problem hopefully lessens or (although probably not) goes away.

Lotos

How about tell her to edit her RMT thread instead of making a new one?

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Lotos on January 07, 2008, 06:57:18 PM
How about tell her to edit her RMT thread instead of making a new one?
Great idea!

Still, we gotta convince her to do it.

Great idea!

Kratoyd

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on January 07, 2008, 03:08:40 PM
Quote from: Kratoyd on January 05, 2008, 01:55:05 PM
ITS THAT EASY!!!!!@!
Uh... Kratos? This isn't like you at all...

Anyways, this thread isn't b***ing on LG. We're trying to STOP the problem you're talking about! Besides, LG doesn't go here, so this won't increase her popularity AT ALL.

The people who read this thread are AGAINST spreading her popularity, and that's the whole point of this thread. We're acting here, where there are very few people (sorta), so it's mostly in secret. We talk to her, in secret, before the Newsider comes. That way, if we totally fail, it doesn't go to the public, and cause more problems.

We're trying to stop the problem you're describing. Kratos, this really doesn't seem like you... if you still think that our aim is stupid, and we should allow the problem to persist, go ahead and shun me. Get mad at me. It's okay, it's your beleifs, I'm not going to stop you. But I want you to understand that we aren't just b***ing about her, we're trying to stop the popularity in secret so the problem hopefully lessens or (although probably not) goes away.
Sorry, I was having a rough day.
Anyway, I see the problem with LG, and my only advice is If you want to be a competitive battler, you can't be a show off battler.
If you want her popularity to go away, talk to a mod, ask her to change her screen name,or just make some weird deal with most of the pokemon boa-
Oh wait, thats what this threads about....

click here or else...

I'm not going to be online much due to Choir, School, Basketball, and Play rehearsals...
I might get on on mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but don't expect to see me much anymore.
On thursdays I'm going to get like, no sleep.

Maple Story rocks!