News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Is there any way to get... (Not another stupid event poke question)

Started by WiinolikePS3, January 14, 2008, 02:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiinolikePS3

... An "earlier" Japanese Pearl copy? I can only seem to find new Japanese Pearls, none used. If I really have to, I'll just buy an AR DS and a Pearl, and hack JUST to surf through the wall, and never use the AR again, but... what's the point in that?

JrDude

So you're that desperate for Darkrai?

Anyway, If you can't find it, then it's most likely not available, but if you try e-bay, and find a copy, it's most likely been used.
[move][/move]
Dude .

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: JrDude on January 14, 2008, 02:52:47 PM

Anyway, If you can't find it, then it's most likely not available, but if you try e-bay, and find a copy, it's most likely been used.
Not really, but I was gonna buy Pearl eventually anyways, and I figured I'd just try to get Darkrai if I could.

The japanese wouldn't bother me because I don't really need to read anything anyways...

Kratoyd

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on January 14, 2008, 02:58:22 PM
Quote from: JrDude on January 14, 2008, 02:52:47 PM

Not really, but I was gonna buy Pearl eventually anyways, and I figured I'd just try to get Darkrai if I could.

The japanese wouldn't bother me because I don't really need to read anything anyways...
Just find a Japanese copy.
After gettin Darkrai, my friend ended up with a Bunery/girl sprite hybrid in Hearthome.

click here or else...

I'm not going to be online much due to Choir, School, Basketball, and Play rehearsals...
I might get on on mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but don't expect to see me much anymore.
On thursdays I'm going to get like, no sleep.

Maple Story rocks!