News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

YOUR Life In The Pokémon World

Started by JrDude, July 16, 2009, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Let's say Pokémon were real, and gyms weren't for getting muscles, but for fighting masters of Pokémon. Where Pokémon don't have "levels" and don't only have a limited moveset. And where 10 year olds leave their homes to try and become the master but end up just standing in one spot for the rest of their lives (that part's actually the game-mode, but I felt like adding it in =P).
You have an interest in Pokémon, so you want to leave someday and try to become something, but what that is is your choice.

How old are you when you left/will leave?
Which region do you live in?
What will you do with your life? (Maybe try to become a gym leader, or Elite 4, or the master, maybe just fight crime [like Team Rocket or something], or maybe JOIN the bad guys, or maybe you just wanna become strong and fight random people around the world)
Which starter would you choose? (based on the region you're in)
Would you travel with anybody? If so, who?
Would any of your Pokémon stay outside of their Pokéball?
What would your team eventually be? (Stay withing region possibilities, and no legendaries due to the fact that they would be a hella lot harder in reality than in a game, and I doubt you'll be getting any master balls on this quest)
Then if you decide to leave the region (can't if you're a gym leader or poké league), what would your Pokémon be in the end?

You don't have to answer ALL of the questions.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gwen Khan

Which region do you live in? Sinnoh
What will you do with your life? Trainer
Which starter would you choose? Chimchar
Would you travel with anybody? no
Would any of your Pok?mon stay outside of their Pok?ball? maybe
What would your team eventually be? Infernape, Roserade, Honchkrow, Steelix, Azumarill, Alakazam

Magnum

How old are you when you left/will leave? 13
Which region do you live in? Johto
What will you do with your life? Contests
Which starter would you choose? Chikorita
Would you travel with anybody? If so, who? Maybe my friend Mike
Would any of your Pok?mon stay outside of their Pok?ball? No, unless they wanted too
What would your team eventually be? Bayleaf, Xatu, Flaaffy, Sudowoodo, Aipom, Haunter
Then if you decide to leave the region? Gengar, Bayleaf, Dragonair, Ambipom, Toxicroak, Mawile

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

jnfs2014

How old are you when you left/will leave? 12
What will you do with your life? (Maybe try to become a gym leader, or Elite 4, or the master, maybe just fight crime [like Team Rocket or something], or maybe JOIN the bad guys, or maybe you just wanna become strong and fight random people around the world) Elite 4
Which starter would you choose? (based on the region you're in) Cyndaquil
Would you travel with anybody? If so, who? My friends.
Would any of your Pok?mon stay outside of their Pok?ball? Cyndaquil
What would your team eventually be? (Stay withing region possibilities, and no legendaries due to the fact that they would be a hella lot harder in reality than in a game, and I doubt you'll be getting any master balls on this quest) Typhlosion, Scizor, Sneasel, Electabuzz, Dragonite, Poliwrath
Then if you decide to leave the region (can't if you're a gym leader or pok? league), what would your Pok?mon be in the end? Typhlosion, Lucario, Garchomp, Weaville, Metagross, Aerodactyl.

RX-78-2

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A THREAD LIKE THIS.

Too bad I didn't find out about it sooner. I hope I'm not too late. I was going to post this yesterday, but my Internet suddenly stopped working while I was finishing my post. D=

To tell you the truth, I LOVE Pok?mon and everything about it so I fantasize about this A LOT. No joke. Make fun of me if you want, I don't care. Anyway, here are my answers:

Region: Hoenn
Life: Trainer who gets all gym badges. I just want epic adventures. Plus I'll contribute to the various professors' Pok?dex research.
Starter:  =3 Who do you think? (MUDKIP!) But the others are great too. Torchic comes in close at 2nd and Treecko close at 3rd.
Traveling companions: No idea, but as for people in the real world who like Pokemon and are good at it, maybe Ridley and Red from this forum. I personally know them. Or maybe a few of my other friends who play Pok?mon well. I'd totally travel with Ash and his friends if I could though. But if couldn't, I'd only take three others with me. UPDATE: Or I'd find an attractive and interesting girl to travel with, if you catch my drift. 8)
Pok?mon who stay outside of their Pok?ball: Not sure. Maybe someone who's overall reliable or someone who floats or flies.
My team would probably eventually be (for Hoenn region Pok?mon): NOT SURE (must find old guide)
If I leave the region, in the end, my Pok?mon would be (mostly for their awesomeness): Swampert, Scizor, Weavile, Gengar... there's so much to choose from. I really can't decide. UPDATE: these, plus anyone from this list: Glaceon, Umbreon, Ampharos, Kingdra, Sudowoodo, Politoed, Sableye, Aggron, Luxray, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Floatzel, Lucario, Rhyperior, Golem, and Yanmega. Whoa, I just named 20 awesome Pok?mon. It's a lot, I know, but I like to have a big selection.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

whatwewishfor

i would capture pokemon just like ash ketchup
whatever

Rayquarian

I'll leave home when I'm 15-16.  I was an idiot 10-year older.

Johto

What will you do with your life?
I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was

Either Chikorita or Cyndaquil...I'd think I'd choose Chikorita in real life

Yes, whoever, happens to be my friend in this alternate universe.

Would any of your Pok?mon stay outside of their Pok?ball?
Yes, all of them, expect when it's impractical to let them roam.

What would your team eventually be?
In Johto, I'd become the champion and own challengers before retiring and leaving to see the rest of the world.

Then if you decide to leave the region (can't if you're a gym leader or pok? league), what would your Pok?mon be in the end?
I'll have to eventually go to Hoenn to get a Sceptile and to Sinnoh for a Garchomp.  Of course, I'll keep my starter Meganium and my Togekiss that evolved from the Togepi I somehow obtained in Johto.  I'll also need something to counter anything with ice, so I'll use Infernape.  And Wobbuffet, just because.  Actually, I'd probably change my team quite a bit in real life.

Cornwad

Sometime between 16 and 20.

Kanto

Which starter would you choose?
Bulbasaur

Would you travel with anybody?
Nah

I don't see why not.

What would your team eventually be?
Leafeon, Parasect, Farfetch'd, Exeggutor, Walrein, and a Ditto

Neerb

About 17.  If this is realistic, then I'm not gonna go on a cross-country adventure when I'm a freaking pre-teen.

Kanto.

Traveling trainer, but I'm more on the researching side than becoming the best fighter.

Which starter would you choose?
Charmander.

Would you travel with anybody?
Definitely.  I guess a couple friends, and maybe some new people along the way.

My starter and/or an Eeveelution.

What would your team eventually be in region?
Charizard, Vaporeon, Sandslash, Raichu, Butterfree, Alakazam

What would your team be when you leave?
Charizard, Vaporeon, Sandslash, Ampharos, Meganium, Umbreon

So_So_Man

16-18

Johto

What will you do with your life? (Maybe try to become a gym leader, or Elite 4, or the master, maybe just fight crime [like Team Rocket or something], or maybe JOIN the bad guys, or maybe you just wanna become strong and fight random people around the world)

Win epically and adventure

Cyndaquil (Its got fire on its back.  Why wouldnt you choose it?) or Totadile (I would learn to like fish and send it to catch me some)

Friends

Yes.  How can they expect to get any stronger if I am carrying them around all the time?

What would your team eventually be? (Stay withing region possibilities, and no legendaries due to the fact that they would be a hella lot harder in reality than in a game, and I doubt you'll be getting any master balls on this quest)

Feraligatr or Typhlosion, Ampharos, Quagsire or Magmar, Noctowl or Pidgeot, Heracross, Dragonite.

Then if you decide to leave the region (can't if you're a gym leader or pok? league), what would your Pok?mon be in the end?

Feraligatr or Typhlosion, Ampharos, Gyarados or Magmortar, Staravia, Heracross, Garchomp.

SwampertGirl

How old are you when you left/will leave? Umm... When did Red/Blue come out again?
Which region do you live in? Hoenn, then move to Sinnoh
What will you do with your life? Train to beat the champion, then shiny breed and EV train.
Which starter would you choose? Mudkip, then Piplup
Would you travel with anybody? If so, who? Probably just me and my Poke'mon
Would any of your Pok?mon stay outside of their Pok?ball? Some of them. They would make good pets.
What would your team eventually be? Be shiny and EV trained and ready to kick butt. Oh, you meant Poke'mon?  Then... Swampert, Garchomp, Umbreon, Charizard, Venusaur, and Lucario. Some can be switched in and out with various others.
Then if you decide to leave the region (can't if you're a gym leader or pok? league), what would your Pok?mon be in the end? They'll stay with me til the end of my days.

Drezford_the_Rebell

Leave when I'm 16 in Kanto and get myself a Charmander so that I could ride around on a Charizard and fight crime in Celadon City like Batman defends Gotham.

They'll hear the cry, and then the sound of their flesh burning under the intense flames.

Criminals that is... but isn't everyone a criminal at heart?

Diloon

How old are you when you left/will leave? 11
What will you do with your life? Become the Champion, complete my pokedex for Johto and Kanto, and defeat all who try and fight me
Which starter would you choose? Totodile
Would you travel with anybody? If so, who? Nope. I'm a loner
Would any of your Pok?mon stay outside of their Pok?ball? Yes. My Tyranitar.
What would your team eventually be? Tyranitar/Heracross/Suicune/Dragonite/Charizard/Zapdos
Then if you decide to leave the region (can't if you're a gym leader or pok? league), what would your Pok?mon be in the end? They stay with me forever

RX-78-2

Quote from: SwampertGirl on August 25, 2009, 08:33:30 PM
How old are you when you left/will leave? Umm... When did Red/Blue come out again?
Which region do you live in? Hoenn, then move to Sinnoh
What will you do with your life? Train to beat the champion, then shiny breed and EV train.
Which starter would you choose? Mudkip, then Piplup
Would you travel with anybody? If so, who? Probably just me and my Poke'mon
Would any of your Pok?mon stay outside of their Pok?ball? Some of them. They would make good pets.
What would your team eventually be? Be shiny and EV trained and ready to kick butt. Oh, you meant Poke'mon?  Then... Swampert, Garchomp, Umbreon, Charizard, Venusaur, and Lucario. Some can be switched in and out with various others.
Then if you decide to leave the region (can't if you're a gym leader or pok? league), what would your Pok?mon be in the end? They'll stay with me til the end of my days.
Quote from: Drezford_the_Rebell on August 25, 2009, 08:37:16 PM
Leave when I'm 16 in Kanto and get myself a Charmander so that I could ride around on a Charizard and fight crime in Celadon City like Batman defends Gotham.

They'll hear the cry, and then the sound of their flesh burning under the intense flames.

Criminals that is... but isn't everyone a criminal at heart?

YOU PEOPLE ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE THIS THREAD.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Friendly Hostile

You know, it always baffled me how a parent was completely fine with their child leaving before they were even teenagers.

Anyways, I'd probably finish schooling (so 17-18 for departing) , start with Charmander (so Kanto for starting origin).  As fo what I'd do, I'm going to go with just wander the "world."  This would probably consist of battling gym leaders and maybe later the E4 and whatnot, but not set on it.  I'd travel with friends if they chose to come with me.  As for keeping them out of the Pokeball, I have no idea, same as what the team would be at any point.

Ideally, I'd think the only benefit of being in the Pokemon world (based on the anime mind you) is that money is no object for travel and room and board, so I could freely travel the world without ever worrying about financial matters.