News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Who thinks legendary pokemon are cheap?

Started by Transient Link, November 06, 2007, 02:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat95

Quote from: Zack777 on November 15, 2007, 09:35:42 AM
Ledgindaryes are for people who can't raise normal pokemon

[sarcasm]Wow your spelling is great.[end sarcasm] But in all seriousness I will have to dissagree with that statement.Anyone can raise normal pokemon some people prefer legendaries.I for one use pokemon I like including legendaries (though not often).People who use nothing but legendaries...are pretty much people who hate to lose,cheating,hacking,losers,or people who just need some help with training.I do hate faceing a team that has nothing but legendaries but the are still defeatable they are still pokemon and I think they should be used sometimes.
Wheres a challenge without legendaries? Well trained legendaries and normal pokemon can be eaqually as powerful.

Zack777

Quote from: Kat95 on November 15, 2007, 09:02:07 PM
Wheres a challenge without legendaries? Well trained legendaries and normal pokemon can be eaqually as powerful.
no, just no. And besides, some of the legendaries are ugly

7Deadly$ins

Well, aren't you brilliant. Just because someone doesn't want to use normal Pokémon doesn't mean they couldn't kick your ass with "regular" ones.  :|
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Zack777

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on November 16, 2007, 10:45:00 AM
Well, aren't you brilliant. Just because someone doesn't want to use normal Pokémon doesn't mean they couldn't kick your ass with "regular" ones.  :|
I would go online and kick your cheap ass at pokemon but I lost my DS a few months ago  :(

Transient Link

0CHUEY0

In MY opinion, I don't care. That's just too bad if I were to use them against you or not.
[account closed]

Mario64

Legendary starters are cheap, but put them in the back just for the looks.  8)