News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Hey ^__^

Started by Kingm1, December 28, 2007, 03:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingm1

Hi, I a Kingm1, better known as King. I used to be Kingme1 on the original Nsider forums and basically stopped going on there much after the RP board shutdown. But, after all the forums closed down, I really missed it and want Nintendo to re-open. For now though, I'll stick around here ^__^. I hope I get to meet many former Nsider members, and...I hope this place is much better than Nsider2 >_>.

Ridley

Quote from: Kingm1 on December 28, 2007, 03:54:52 PM
Hi, I a Kingm1, better known as King. I used to be Kingme1 on the original Nsider forums and basically stopped going on there much after the RP board shutdown. But, after all the forums closed down, I really missed it and want Nintendo to re-open. For now though, I'll stick around here ^__^. I hope I get to meet many former Nsider members, and...I hope this place is much better than Nsider2 >_>.

Nice to see you and yes this place is a lot better. What boards will you be on most? If you can't decide then go to the smash boards. While you are there you could join a team to play online if you get it. I would recomend team Chaotix or my team if your interested ;D but it is up to you. Hope to see you around.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Also you can get a post count restoration if you want. You could use the post count from Ns2!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

@ Ridley: He kind of made it clear what boards he was going on...

@KING: When did you join Nsider? I was never there for the RP boards, so I don't think I recognize you...

Ridley

Quote from: mackormoses on December 28, 2007, 04:06:48 PM

@KING: When did you join Nsider? I was never there for the RP boards, so I don't think I recognize you...

Yeah but you can go to other boards besides RP
...It's quite obvious...

Kingm1

I joined 5/8/05

And Ridley, I'll make sure to go to the Smash boards.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Kingm1 on December 28, 2007, 04:14:25 PM

I joined 5/8/05

Wow, quite the "old" user!

Kita

Hey GREAT to have you here King ^_^

BTW this is Andrea, JM ;)  My new name :P

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Ridley

Quote from: Kingm1 on December 28, 2007, 04:14:25 PM

I joined 5/8/05

Thank you
...It's quite obvious...