News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Hello world of NSider

Started by LemonManX, November 14, 2007, 06:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LemonManX

Hello there, world of NSider!

I am a gamer from the land down under. But unfortunately I haven't been known to plunder [/song reference]

Anyway. I'm a part-time Nintendo fan (to be honest, their casual gamer rubbish makes me somewhat angry) but a full-time gamer. I have all of Nintendo's consoles and will be investing in a 360/PS3 next year.

I am a small-time actor in my town, I write scripts and stories, I direct short films and I love music (Mostly MUSE, greatest band ever)

I look forward to being active around these forums.

Macawmoses

I look forward to seeing you post ;D

~MoM~

LightShock

good, another member to post in the arts discussion board i presume? well anyways, glad you made it

and play nice ;)

DSWiiMaster42

Welcome to the site! Enjoy. And don't worry, if you like Nintendo a little bit, there are also forums here about Microsoft and Sony.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Silverhawk79

Welcome! Hope you like it here. :)

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Ridley

An Arts/Power on-er hope to see you around :)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Mario64

LemonManX

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys. I'll definitely be checking out the Arts section, but first to the Smash one!

Daft Pink

Well, Welcome to the world of Nsider! I hope you really like it here. If you were a member of the old forums, you can get your post count restored from the thread at Power On.

Wappa