News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

ANOTHER IDEA FOR NINTENDO!!

Started by thunderhero4, December 29, 2007, 01:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

I hear the ENC (everybody's nintendo channel) Wont have wii demos...only movies, so why dont they have a thing where you can play 5 minutes of a VC game b4 u buy it to see if you like it...and once this is done, it cannot be done again for the same game so that they dont just constantly play it!

WiiGuy

Well.....i'm waiting till it comes out in the USA to say anything.

but then again i think thats a good idea ;)

Triforce_Luigi

It's a good idea. It would probably be an upgrade to the Wii Shop Channel rather than a whole new one.

WiiGuy

If you want to have the opition to play that 5 minutes again you could have to pay points :O

Nitrokart

Why is the Everybody's Nintendo Channel a seperate channel anyways? It would fit right in with the Wii Shop Channel. I think it's a dumb idea to have seperate channels, but whatever... I think the VC demo idea is good, but you should be able to play it more than once. It's not like you could beat the game in 5 minutes anyways.

WiiGuy

Quote from: Nitrokart on December 29, 2007, 02:21:27 PM
Why is the Everybody's Nintendo Channel a seperate channel anyways? It would fit right in with the Wii Shop Channel.
I don't know :|

to make your statement some thing that you could realy think about....

would you combind the Check mii out channel with the mii channel?

Wiimetroid

I don't know why, but I vaguely remember Ninty saying they were going to do that, back when the VC was first announced.

But yeah, it'd be a great idea, especially for those who don't want to spend their good Wii points on a bad game coughZELDA2cough :P