News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Zovimix is over, and only one person listened to the whole thing

Started by Zovistograt, November 30, 2007, 05:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zovistograt

I'm going to go until 10 PM EST, and I'm ending with one of my favorite remixes, "He's A Pirate (Tiesto Remix)" by DJ Tiesto from the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Sountrack.  It's coming up after this song, so be sure to check out the finale!
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zovistograt

Who was the person who actually listened?  Did you like it?

And...man this was a total bust D:

Syncopathic

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 30, 2007, 07:57:55 PM
Who was the person who actually listened?  Did you like it?

And...man this was a total bust D:
personal music FTW!

HeroOfTimeO0

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 30, 2007, 05:55:02 PM
[spoiler=previous content]hi, I'm starting my one-hour DJ block called "Zovimix" (although it's not a "true" mix, I know) in a few minutes!  I hope you enjoy this week's selection of high-energy techno, hardcore, and other assorted things ^_^

I'll be playing a bunch of Synthwulf because he's that awesome, along with some other great tracks.

also changed time[/spoiler]

Who was that one person?

Uhh, me. :P I thought other people were listening.
But really great job. ^_^ I honestly have a better appreciation for the genre now. :)
I'll listen next Friday if you do it too. ^_^

Wolf

Trini

I was gonna listen honestly. But then I started toying around in Gimp and forgot.  :-\

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Ludwig3 on November 30, 2007, 07:06:04 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 30, 2007, 06:02:48 PM
Oh, I forgot to tell you.
On Saturdays, my radio station in town plays a solid hour or two of nothing but techno and electronica.
www.965thebuzz.com
Dunno where, but you can listen via Internet.
DUDE OMG do you live in houston?
thats the station here! :O
O_o;
I live in Kansas City.
Or near there, anyways.
Also, Zovi, I would have listened if I weren't watching Transformers.
WHY DID JAZZ HAVE TO DIE?! :(