News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh no. There's plenty more I have." He said with a smile. "And don't think I mess up as easily as my brother." He once again repeated his furry of swings but at a slightly quicker speed.

Light

Once again, Harver jumped backwards, dogding all the strikes. But this time, Harver countered and did a fake attack to the right, and then brought the blade down to his feet, and sliced there.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn dodged the fake strike and quickly jumped to avoid the real attack. He then ran behind Harver with a blinding speed. "Is that all YOU'VE got?" Zaronn said repeating his lighting-fast slashes from behind.

Light

Time! He went behind Zaronn, so that his strikes would hit nothing. Time! "So, I suppose the code of Bushido does not apply to one such as yourself?"

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Bushido?

Hm...that must be the Emit Gem he has. No matter, he has his limit to using it. Zaronn turned around quickly and was already attacking Harver again.

Light

OOC//
1) Bushido, I believe, is the code of the samurai. A part of it teaches that no one should strike someone with the point of his sword from behind, I think.

2) I'm pretty sure all of the gems have a limit.

IC//
Harver jumped up to avoid the strikes, and ended up coming down on the flat end of Zaronn's sword.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Or do they? :O...>_>;

Ic// Zaronn pulled the sword out from under Harver. "Impressive, you've only gotten one cut from my one sword...But then again, I haven't used the fullest of my powers!"

Light

Harver's feet hit the deck with a thud. "Try me." He said. His grip on his sword adjusted so that he could easily do something against Zaronn's assault.

Dr.Hobo2

"Heh...heh...heh...You sure are in a hurry to DIE!" He pulled out another sword. "Let's see you dodge all of this!" He swung the two swords at Harver still at incredible speeds aiming to leave many small cuts to his arms and sides.

Light

Harver pulled his sword at such an angle so that Zaronn's two swords hit Harver's own with a metallic clang. Harver shifted his body so he could give more power into his blade.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...very nice, but that was only one swing of my swords!" He said taking a step back. "Do you truely want to see how fast I can be?"

Light

"Depends." Harver skipped backwards so that Zaronn couldn't have the time to react. "How fast are you?"

Dr.Hobo2

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you." He said with a smug smile.

Light

Harver held his sword tightly, waiting for Zaronn to move.

Dr.Hobo2

"Do you really want to see my powers?" He said. "Just look at that barrel over there on the other side of the ship." He pointed in that dirrection. "And I swear, under my honor that I won't attack you when you look."