News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar stumbled up from behind Sweeney with an empty bottle of wine. He swung his arm down to smash it on his head but his drunken aim was a bit off and it was about to crash into Sweeney's shoulder.

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked at it in shock. "Is that how you treat a present? Mate, you need to take some anger management with this one wench on me ship. You and her would look great together. Oh, wait. You're a eunich, aren't you?"

Light

((WAIT!! Please don't tell me the Scalander Gem is in the jar of dirt. =_=;; ))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Quote from: LightningSword on February 03, 2008, 02:27:27 PM
"Hmm..." Kerow thought about this. "Perhaps this Solon character is trying to lure the Dead Men into a trap, and have the others with the real Scale Gem come out and attack them." He chuckled at that. "A futile attempt, when we have the majority of the gems, not to mention our superior abilities..."
"Don't get cocky," the voice warned. "They've outsmarted us too many times before. This time, I want them brought to me... Alive. Now, make sure that gets done!"

---

The bottle hit Sweeney in the shoulder. He winced and turned around with a hiss. "Nevermind, you'll be first!" Sweeney yelled, making Lanbar freeze in place.

"Hey, Sweeney, aren't you forgetting something?" Solon asked him. "If Zarani and I are who you want so bad, shouldn't you deal with us first? For all you know, we could sneak away again, as usual!"

"You won't sneak away," Sweeney said matter of factly. Within seconds, he had all three of them pushed against the wall, while he hadn't laid a finger on them. "Let me see who has the will power and mind control to break away from this trap."

Dr.Hobo2

((That would be hilarious but there's no way it could have gotten there. :D))

"Ssssso...you're -hic- Sweeney." Lanbar said his head still swaying around in a drunken fashion. "So does that mean you're sssssome psssychopath barber?...-hic-"

Light

((It would be hilarious for you, but not for me, and, erm... another member of this RP.))

Kerow nodded. "Understood, milord." He created another portal, and walked through it.

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked around distastefully. "What are you doing?" He asked him. "I was going to leave you to your business, but you attack me like this!"

Light

((Where are Solon, the Dead Men, and the others at the moment, exactly?))

THEBIRD

((In an alleyway in Scalus))

"You're wanted dead, Zarani. Didn't you know?" Sweeney told him with a chuckle. "And calling me a psychopath? Well, that truely hurts. I haven't laid one finger on any of you. But, I will witness three murders tonight... No, not murders. Suicides." Sweeney began laughing maniacly, loosening his mind control on the group.

Solon noticed this and realized he could break free if he tried. "Quick, it's our chance to get out of this!" Solon hissed to the others, signaling they could move while Sweeney was busy laughing.

Flying Chickens

"I don't feel like moving, I'm comfor'ble." Zarani whined. After a few moments Zarani's hand went up, and pulled out the apache.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar went running up to Sweeney but stumbled over onto his back with his head toward Sweeney. He just layed there snoring.

THEBIRD

Lanbar had brought Sweeney back to reality. "Ha ha ha! This is the group I am finishing? A drunkard, a useless ex Dead Man, and a helpless kid?" Sweeney asked in bewilderment. "I almost pity you too much to kill you... Almost." Sweeney used his mind powers to make Zarani hold the apache to his own head. "Now, will you do the honors and click the trigger?" Sweeney didn't bother with the other two, he needed his full concentration on this.

Light

Kerow emerged in the alleyway where the others were. "ENOUGH!" He shouted at the Dead Men, especially to Sweeney.

Flying Chickens

"I am not drunk yet!" Zarani protested, his eyes looking in worry at the apache.

THEBIRD

Sweeney noticed Lord Kerow, and immediately dropped his control of Zarani's mind. "Lord Kerow," Sweeney greeted with a slight bow. "If you did not notice, two of these gentlemen are on our list. The Scale gem is also close by. I was just going to finish these three off before calling in Heronn and Steph to help me search for our last gem."