Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

Kai jumped out from the hiding spot waiting for Nimbus' reaction

THEBIRD

((What do you think is going on :)?))

Solon took a shower and got dressed. Deciding that being seen by employees of the hotel would be bad, so he snuck out through the hole in the roof. He couldn't stay locked up when the prophecy weighed down on his shoulders. He had decided not to tell anyone else. Besides, the tongueless man had said that what they were doing would prevent war. But, a sacrifice has to be made... Solon shook his head.

"The fresh air will do me good," he mumbled to himself. "Plus, looking for a sailor will take my mind off of things."

Fell

Nimbus was trained in surprsie attacks. He quickly grabbed Kai, and threw him over his head and dropped him on his head.

ooc// I have to go.

Spongebob does not approve

20fan

Kai quickly recovered and went outside the hotel looking for Solon.

THEBIRD

Solon walked through the town, looking at all the white painted buildings, and some of the old brick houses. Why do rich people always have bright white houses? thought Solon. He was in a horrible mood, and looked at all the smiling Emitters with frown. Why couldn't my life have been happy and easy like these people? Solon pushed the thought away. He had fallen in love with adventure since he was a little boy. This life would have never suited him. But then, why was he so jealous of it?

Light

OOC// Hey guys. I'm gonna drop out of the RP. I leave for a day and a half and come back to see an extra 20 pages. I don't even know where I left off. I might come back as a stowaway, but that remains to be seen. See ya later, and good luck with the RP!

~LS

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Byyee FW and LS and I think somehow betrayal is gonna come into play somewhere.))

Jas looks for the others. "Where'd they go?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

Kai saw Solon, he sprinted to catch him "Yo, Solon wait up"

THEBIRD

Solon sighed when he heard Kai behind him. Solon didn't want to give away that anything was wrong, so he stopped and turned around, a smile plastered on his face.

"Oh hey, Kai," Solon said while yawning, giving him a reason to act less then peppy.

Light

IC// "Hey!" Harver ran up to Solon and Kai. "I was wondering where you guys went."

OOC// Like I said, I might pop in eventually! ;D

THEBIRD

((Jeez, LS, you sure take your time to get back into the RP!))

Solon stared at Harver for a second, then remembered him as the guy who had pushed him out of the way from "The Drunken Fist" of Lanbar.

"Hey," Solon greeted. "What was your name again?"

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar had recently woken up and was rubbing his eyes and streching as he left the hotel. "Man...That couch sure was comfy. That was a pretty nice hotel." He remarked to himself.

((You said it was okay to have a second character, right?))

20fan

"Anyway I'm bored and I want to fight, so anyone up for a duel"

Light

Harver then realized that he never gave out his name. "My apologies, I never did give you my name. I'm Harver, a scholar here at Emit." He held out his hand, and shifted his waist so that his sword could not be viewed by them.

THEBIRD

((Yep, you can have second characters. Are you planning on making a sailor?))

Solon shook his hand and then looked over at Kai. "Is dueling all you can think about?" he shot, unleashing some of his anger and confusion in those words. Then he shook his head and tried to regain composure. "Sure, I'll duel you," Solon added, hoping it would take some of the anger out of him.