News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar swung at the leader and met with his sword.

"Ha! Now I've got you. No escaping this!" He moved his sword and took Lanbar's sword.

"Uh oh. now I'm DEFENCELESS." he said as if to signal Tanbar.

Tanbar saw this and swung his sword at the leader's neck which was where the armor was weak. Although it wasn't a deep cut, it was a cut none the less.

"Gah! So the other two of you WERE fighting after all." He said holding his neck. "Well...this isn't the last you've seen of me, General Zaroff!" He then jumped high up and escaped back toward the castle.

"Lanbar..."

"Yes?"

"Did he just say his name was..."

"Yes...Yes he did."

"That was Zaroff!?!!?" Last we saw him, he was a wanna-be pirate!" Tanbar shouted.

"I...I know." Lanbar said as the fog cleared the way. "Wait! He's heading toward the castle where the others are! We need to get going! I know that Zaroff has other tricks up his sleeves that they don't know about."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Tanbar said as he started to run after Zaroff. And Lanbar, after a little delay, started to run too.

THEBIRD

"Oh they won't," growled Solon, patting his sword and new gun. Then he heard footsteps coming up and two soldiers walked into the room. One of them went all the way around the gem, staying 10 feet away, and went up to the wall. He pressed one of the particularly bumpy bricks and the brick flipped over to show a control pad. Solon could see through the crack that the man was typing in more numbers. Suddenly, the red alarm lines showed. He pressed some more buttons and they deactivated.

"We've got a minute to check it," grunted one soldier. They took it out and looked it over.

"Gah! It's a fake!" the other gasped. "Plastic!"

"dang it! There have been intruders after all!" the other one yelled. Then they stormed out of the room. Solon waited a few seconds before coming out of the closet ((*ahem...*)), he had a shocked look on his face.

"S...Someone got here first?"

Light

"What the...?" Harver started. "Who? And how? It couldn't have been Jas, since she went the other way..." He paused to think.

OOC// Guys! This topic is now the tenth highest topic in terms of replies! Let's keep this RP going strong!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"Wait, do you think the Dead Men never got the jewel after all? Do you think they've been following Jas, waiting to steal it... And when they found out it was here, they beat us to the punch?" Solon gasped. "That means Scalus and the Dead Men have been trying to get this gem!"

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar and Lanbar were now following Zaroff down the chambers of the castle. You know, I never remembered Zaroff being so strong. Last time I saw him, he relied on cheap tricks and couldn't lift a sword as light as a feather...Could his strenght be from the jewel? Lanbar couldn't figure out why he had become so strong but something was telling him it had something to do with the jewel.

Light

"Scalus - the largest nation in terms of military defense - and the Dead Men, working together?" Harver was extremely confused. "That would be the worst possible outcome. However, I think I have an idea of what's going on. Scalus is a strong nation, but is filled with pig-headed scoundrels. The Dead Men probably tricked them into thinking that if they worked together, they could overpower every nation here!

"However, the Dead Men probably said this as a lie, and only to gain more power to get the gem. And if the gem isn't here, that must mean..." He gulped, afraid. "...the Dead Men already have the gem. It was a trick, and we fell for it."

THEBIRD

Solon nodded. "Which means that any power gotten from the gem here and Scalus will soon be leaving. They no longer have the gem to harness it," Solon added. "But, we better find the others and get out of here! We have to find the Dead Men before anything else happens." Solon was dissapointed they had to leave Scalus, but he'd have plenty of time after getting the gem to go back...

Fell

Nimbus went along with lanbar and Tanbar. Silently following.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 22, 2007, 01:12:18 PM
Solon nodded. "Which means that any power gotten from the gem here and Scalus will soon be leaving. They no longer have the gem to harness it," Solon added. "But, we better find the others and get out of here! We have to find the Dead Men before anything else happens." Solon was dissapointed they had to leave Scalus, but he'd have plenty of time after getting the gem to go back...
"heh heh heh..." Came a deep voice. "Scalus may not have the jewel...But I do!" Zaroff said holding out the jewel. He then put it back into his chest pocket. "You are right that the Dead Men want this jewel but I got it before they did! Now everyone will bow before my might!" Zaroff said.

"Careful guys, this guy is REALLY strong." LAnbar came in saying out of breath.

Occ// I g2g guys. See you later!

Light

Harver stepped forward. "Sorry, but that's not the gem you're holding."

THEBIRD

Solon gave Harver a sideways glance.

"Have you seen it before?" Solon asked. He hadn't, so he didn't know what it looked like.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Light

"That's a rock, with less powers than the actual gem." Harver simply put. I've only got one shot at this, so I need to play my cards right.

THEBIRD

"Alright then," Solon replied, stretching. "Well, guy with powers, where are the Dead Men now?" Solon asked.

"It's Zaroff!" growled the man. "And last I heard they were at N... Nowhere. I killed every last one of them!"

Light

N... Nimbuslus Land! Harver thought with joy. "So you think you can take me on, one on one?" Harver asked confidantly, stepping forward.