<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Venice followed silently.

Dr.Hobo2

((HE said he led the GROUP to the ship. That means you too.))

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 22, 2007, 07:23:53 PM
((HE said he led the GROUP to the ship. That means you too.))
((However, I posted first. That means... never mind. I'll go edit it.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 22, 2007, 07:19:59 PM
Solon led the group back onto the ship, seeing Tanbar and Lanbar were already there.

"Hey guys," Solon greeted, leaning against the railing. He was wiped out from the days events. He yawned and said, "So, can we turn this ship down to Nimbuslus Land?"
"Nimbuslus Land it is then." Tanbar said walking over to the wheel. "Anchors lifted? Mast up?"

"Yes and yes." Lanbar said.

"Alright then, let's get going." Tanbar turned the wheel and the ship left the land of Scalus and was headed toward the whirl current to get to Nimbuslus Land.

Joeofmars

" Do you have any food on this ship?" Boogie screamed over to the person controlling the ship.

Light

Harver pulled out the gem, which everyone thought was false. Of course, it was the false gem, but that didn't mean that it still had powers, unknown to the rest of the members. So this is the Gem of Emit... how did the Dead Men not know that? And which gem do they have? Even I can't know that... Harver sighed. Looks like it's nothing but rough sailing ahead. But I have to be optimistic. Harver reached to his mouth to see that the bleeding from earlier had stopped.

Light

Harver looked in surprise at the person. "And who said you could join us?"

THEBIRD

Quote from: LightningSword on December 22, 2007, 07:21:33 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 22, 2007, 07:19:59 PM
Solon led the group back onto the ship, seeing Tanbar and Lanbar were already there.

"Hey guys," Solon greeted, leaning against the railing. He was wiped out from the days events. He yawned and said, "So, can we turn this ship down to Nimbuslus Land?"
((So you leave me to die? ><)) Nvm. -.-;; ))
((Wait, where'd you go? I must of skipped over that part...))

Solon growled at Boogie. "Seriously, I'll throw you off this ship if you don't calm down. If not me, then Kai will..." Solon looked guiltily at Harver. "Heh, I told him he could follow us if he wanted to..."

Light

"Joy. Another pain in the neck. The idiot who never shuts up and a guy who insults me and wants to fight for no good reason." Harver sighed again. Why me?

Dr.Hobo2

"So...where do you think Zaroff might be now?" Lanbar said to Tanbar.

"Only the gods would know at this point." Tanbar said.

THEBIRD

"Hey, you choice to join our motely crew," pointed out Solon. Then he looked off into the distance. "Great, a few more miles and we'll be hitting the Whirl Channel."

Light

"Hmm..." Harver went inside quickly, and put his gem in a drawer in the Men's Quarters for safe keeping. He returned outside to look for when they would hit the Whirl Channel.

Joeofmars

Boogie frowned. He was bored. He was hungry. Two things that didn't mix well with Boogie. He got up, and snuck to the back of the ship, in search of food.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is standing against a rail, looking out at the water.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar saw Boogie and followed him to the back of the ship. Lanbar spoke, "What are you doing sneaking around on MY-"

"OUR!" Tanbar interupted.

"Fine. OUR ship?" Lanbar said.