News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Are you sure about that?" Zaronn said grabbing the cane that Kai was going to hit him with. "Or is it you who's going to be regretting it?"

20fan

"Damn" Said Kai smiling,he punched Zaronn's back.

Anarchy_Jas

((I meant Zaronn keeping his word if they went with this challenge.))

'Why's it seem like everyone's so reckless today...?' Jas watches closely.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Positive," Solon shot back. "The real question is, do you have the balls to stand up to me and try and win the Scale Gem? It'd be real sad if you lost with the power of the Cloud Gem to guide you."

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn blocked the other fist with his sword. "I'm sorry, I thought I was fighting the other guy." He said smiling. "Or do you want ALL your bones broken?"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas smirks. 'I'm the one with the gem, and I'll be darned if I just hand it over... He'll have to fight me to get it...'

20fan

"Certaintly if you can't harm a Handi-cap You can't beat  Solon" he said Swinging his cane at Zarrons face.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 13, 2008, 05:59:56 PM
Jas smirks. 'I'm the one with the gem, and I'll be danged if I just hand it over... He'll have to fight me to get it...'
((lol, danged...I think the site changed your post. XP))

Zaronn grabbed the cane before it hit his face. "This is your last warning." He said. "You better tell him to stop before he dies." He said to Solon.

THEBIRD

"I don't control Kai. He makes his own decisions. He's not some dog I can just call off," Solon shot back. "If he wants to take you on, I think he should."

Anarchy_Jas

((WTF!? Why'd it do that!?.))

"Just like I'm about to fight you..." Jas says...

Dr.Hobo2

"Well do you really want one of your crew members to die?" Zaronn said. "Because as leader, you should keep your crew members alive..." He continued. "And...on your side."

Ooc// w00t! Rank up!

THEBIRD

Solon began calming down, enough to think clearly. I don't think Harver is going to do anything... He's just part of the Dead Men, but he won't harm me, Solon reasoned with himself. He'll know where the Dead Men are. And wiping them out is more important to me then finding these gems.

"I'm not their leader," Solon told Zaronn. "Not anymore, if I ever was." Then he began walking away from the scene, making his mind up.

Anarchy_Jas

'Now we're falling apart...' Jas turns and looks at Solon. "Don't you even think about runnin' out on us. Aren't we still a team..."

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn saw his chance as he pushed Kai out of the way and ran up to Jas and put his sword to her neck. "No, go ahead and run. I'm sure she can handle herself." He said with a grin.

Anarchy_Jas

((HER neck... =P))

Jas pushes the sword away from her neck with her own blade, then slams her other elbow into Zaronn's side, and pulls on his shoulder and wrist while turning to fling him over her shoulder. "Damn right I can handle myself and a whole lot more..." She slides back. "Now stop wasting my time."