News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((A ring like that ended up in a jewelery store, how? >.>))

"I see," Jas thinks for a bit. 'He COULD be lying, but it's something to consider...'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((However, Harver could have tampered with it a bit...))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

((GASP! AN EXPLINATION! :O))

Wait, what is this ring they're talking about? I feel so left out right now... Tanbar just stood there putting his sword away. But for some reason, it seems Harver means us no harm...

Anarchy_Jas

((He tampered with it!? Oh poop it's gonna blow us all up! XD Okay, okay...))

"It wouldn't be good if we got caught out here," Jas starts heading back to the ship, but she looks over her shoulder. "Oh yeah, I read it too," she says, referring to the journal. She turns and keeps walking.

Light

"As perceptive as ever." Harver said under his breath as he turned around as well. Until we meet again... He created a portal in an alleyway, and stepped through. Let me do the driving this time...

Anarchy_Jas

((Better not be using sarcasm and calling Jas oblivious. :P))

Jas gets back onto the ship. 'Find dad first though...'

Flying Chickens

Zarani held up a finger in protest. "Ah, but what about the gems? You would have no way to get to them. You need us, disposing of us just leads to problems for you, mate." He pointed out.

Light

"On the contrary." Kerow said. "We already have most of the gems, save for Scalander and Scale. When your friends come, that will take care of the latter, and we shall be free to search for the Scalander Gem. Not to mention we'll have the Crescent Gem's full potential after he's out of the picture." He pointed to Solon.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is laying around in her room, staring at the claws that formed on her hand. 'Who... what am I turning into?'

THEBIRD

"Hmph, don't think you're getting it that easily!" Solon shot at Kerow. "Lay a finger on me and see what happens."

Sweeney chuckled at Solon and Zarani's stupidity. "Good. It's so much more fun to kill them when they aren't expecting it and then watching their expression change from determind stubborness to shocked surprise."

At that same time, Heronn and Steph arrived.

"So, you've got them, have you?" Heronn asked, walking next to Sweeney to look the three of their hostages up and down. "Solon... Zarani... Who's the third?"

"I dunno, some drunken idiot," Sweeney replied with a shrug.

Dr.Hobo2

"My name'ssss -hic- Lanbar!" He said to the Dead Men.

Anarchy_Jas

((Instead of wasting posts, you could've used that one to join... =|))

Flying Chickens

((Wolfpika, I deleted your post. I know you wish to join, and we're glad to have you, but even if your intentions are good, that was spam.))

Dr.Hobo2

((Sorry if this is spam but I can't resist. XP The view number....IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Okay, now it's out of my system. ;D))

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 06, 2008, 04:57:38 PM
((Sorry if this is spam but I can't resist. XP The view number....IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Okay, now it's out of my system. ;D))
((WHAT - NINE THOUSAND?! Hehehe... hooray for us! *Throws confetti*))

Harver emerged from the portal, and found himself in the chamber-like area beneath the Whirl Channel. He smirked deviously as his eyes scanned the room. Kerow noticed his appearance, but decided to not talk about it.