News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Mira's blood prevent the wound from being infected, but Mira kept the blade in his gut.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Mage Riolo's screech became louder and higher as the flames licked at his skin. He disappeared from view, only to be found flailing in the water, trying to subside the burns.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Damnit, I said SHUT UP!" Keisha lunges at the water, still furiously slashing at Mage Riolo.

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

Mira sat up, then took out some tools for some type of self-surgery. Mira consumed some of the potion he had made earlier, along with an anesthetic herb. Trying to stay focus, Mira removed the blade and used his metal wire to close up the gut, then to close up the skin in that area. Mira then started channeling energy throughout his body, as to speed up the healing process. Dammit! My plan backfired! At least I can work now.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Mage Riolo sunk into the water, soon evaporating. He appeared a few feet from the water and gave a shrill laugh. "You can never shut me up!"

Max Headroom

"Hey man, come here." Mira said in a calm voice, as he continued to channel his energy through him.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Hm?" Mage Riolo turned to look at Mira. I thought I killed him... Something seems fishy about this. Mage Riolo took a step back instead, narrowing his eyes at Mira. "What do you want?"

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on April 03, 2008, 06:13:07 PM
Mage Riolo sunk into the water, soon evaporating. He appeared a few feet from the water and gave a shrill laugh. "You can never shut me up!"

"I don't think you wanna bet on that," Keisha Jumps out of the water, and onto the ground. She flicks the water off her blade, and gets in a fighting stance.

THEBIRD

Mage Riolo sighed and turned to face Keisha. "When will you just die, already? It is getting tiring fighting the same person over and over. Especially one as dull as you," he insulted, stretching out and giving a yawn as he waited for the attack.

Max Headroom

"You cannot kill me. No matter how much you try, I will find a way back." Hehehehe. "Instead, let's try to solve our problems another way."
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Hey, fighting M.J.'s ninny ain't all that fun either," Keisha's eyes flicker red. Her evil half is hers again, and unlike Jas, she can control it well. The katana she's holding begins to pulse slightly.

Light

Harver unsheathed his sword, prepared to step in at a moment's notice. What does he have in mind...?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

Mira was distracted by Keisha's comment. "Michael Jackson?" Mira asked randomly.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Yes," Keisha says, ears twitching. "That M.J."

Meanwhile, Jas built up enough energy to cast Holy again. She stays quiet so no attention is brought to her.