Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Quote from: Dog Food on October 30, 2009, 12:44:30 PM
Oh God... You're right.

Also, what's going to happen to this thread now that the other one is back?
Well, this one is pointless now. We should just use the original.
Using both would be stupid, though. Having two picture threads, meh.
YEAH

The Riddler

Quote from: Doodle on October 30, 2009, 12:46:24 PM
Well, this one is pointless now. We should just use the original.
Using both would be stupid, though. Having two picture threads, meh.
We can retire the old one, and use this one, so we don't need a moderator to update the archive post every time someone posts a picture. >_>;

Dog Food

So, I'm trying to look nice for my interview, but I failed. Um, I'm not really dressed up, but I'm wearing black pants instead of jeans and nice shoes instead of boots.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

You can't see it, but the gloss I'm wearing makes my lips really shiny and tastes like chocolate. Mmm.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

JrDude

Quote from: Dog Food on October 30, 2009, 01:20:12 PM
So, I'm trying to look nice for my interview, but I failed. Um, I'm not really dressed up, but I'm wearing black pants instead of jeans and nice shoes instead of boots.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

You can't see it, but the gloss I'm wearing makes my lips really shiny and tastes like chocolate. Mmm.
Dress like a whore and wear more make up, and hope for a guy to do the interview and you'll likely get the job, but if it's a chick you'd probably be screwed, unless it were a lesbo, then you can film what happens next.
Wear glasses, it makes many people look smarter, and the smarter you look the more likely you'll get the job.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Doodle

So, I'm trying to look nice for my interview, but I failed. Um, I'm not really dressed up, but I'm wearing ANGRY n_gger MAN pants instead of jeans and nice shoes instead of boots.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

D'aww. I'd hire you. :3
YEAH

SkyMyl

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I don't think anyone is going to say no to you. ^_^

JrDude

Quote from: Milo_Cyrus on October 30, 2009, 01:46:33 PM
KJ you look great =]

Shoot a video of yourself doing that weird dance and you riding alone in the front of some roller coasters or I will lose all respect for you.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on October 30, 2009, 01:48:46 PM
Shoot a video of yourself doing that weird dance and you riding alone in the front of some roller coasters or I will lose all respect for you.
When the bald cap and makeup go on tomorrow I'll dance.

SkyMyl

Tsumaru

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Totally didn't notice that cleavage, either.

Silverhawk79

Lotos

Don't forget to merge my thread with the floated one in the Arts Discussion board.