Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Sync~ on March 07, 2010, 07:42:54 PM
Hey Totla intercourse  you. :U

[spoiler][/spoiler]

ZELDA SHIRTS GO.
Damnit I don't have a pic of me wearing a Zelda shirt fffffff

Tahrann

Hmmmm... now I have to read and reply to every single thread just because I have not posted here in about a year (or more probably).
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

JrDude

FIEN.
These are of me at my dance place. The people look better in person.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler]
The lady on the very right is old (and I believe bald [she has 2 hair styles, one night it's long, then the next it's short, then long again]), but when I said "I want a pic with the pretty women here," the guy who was taking the picture called her to come in, possibly because she is often showing a poop load of her enormous cleavage (especially that night, can't see it due to her bending over that way though)[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
LOOKIE, I GOTS A HAT~[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I'm not in this one, but I had it so I thought I'd show it.
[/spoiler]
Those are all students at the dance place I go to, except the middle girl in the last 2 pics, she's an instructor.
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

You look pretty awesome with that hat on.

The chick on the right in the 2nd pic scares me. D:

JrDude

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 08, 2010, 12:52:09 AM
You look pretty awesome with that hat on.

The chick on the right in the 2nd pic scares me. D:
Right or very right?
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

JrDude

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 08, 2010, 01:02:27 AM
Very right.
Yes, she is creepy, she also doesn't speak english very well, and her boobs are intercourse ing huge, but she shows them off more than I'd like.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Last two pictures, the two on the right, the asian and the other. They're cute. You best be getting it in.

JrDude

Quote from: SexAddictedInternetNerd on March 08, 2010, 01:12:22 AM
Last two pictures, the two on the right, the asian and the other. They're cute. You best be getting it in.
This message confuses me.
Are you saying they're all cute or what are you saying?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Quote from: SexAddictedInternetNerd on March 08, 2010, 01:12:22 AM
I agree. The one on the way left is okay, but she's giving that really strange look in every picture. It's like she's trying to eye-intercourse  the camera, but she's doing it wrong.

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 08, 2010, 02:26:18 AM
This message confuses me.
Are you saying they're all cute or what are you saying?
He means the two girls on the right in the last two pictures (the Asian and the other girl with the white sweater).
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 08, 2010, 12:26:20 AM
The lady on the very right is old (and I believe bald [she has 2 hair styles, one night it's long, then the next it's short, then long again])

It's called weave, and they're telling you to hit that. =P

Anyways! I found some old stuff and figured I'd share.

This is from Halloween time. You can kinda see the inu ears on my head.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Wow, talk about old pic... I decided to jump up on one of my friend's shoulders at a b-day party a year ago. We were actin' a fool to begin with, hence the messy hair. Then later we tried to stack three of us up like this. It worked... for three seconds, then we fell. xD
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Blurry, but I'm the one holding the pizza and making kissy faces if you can't tell.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Just us smushed together in a pic.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

JrDude

OOOOOOOH, whoops, yeah I believe the "asian" you are talking about is Philipino or something like that, I don't remember, I just remember one of the guy teachers saying she was, and when you said asian I thought you meant the older girl.

And yes, the 2 on the right of the last 2 pics are the good looking ones, the girl on the left I don't think she's good looking, but I also don't think she's ugly, but she was in it because she's like best friends with the girl in the white sweater, and when I suggested a pic with her, she auto called the other girl. (that sounded like it made little sense).
[move][/move]
Dude .

Doodle

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 07, 2010, 06:30:54 PM
But no one comments on my pics so I'll leave it at that.
It's kind of sad that the forums have come to not posting a picture unless people comment.
Also, asian girl breaks the stereotype. ◔ ◡ ◔
YEAH

JrDude

Quote from: Doodle on March 08, 2010, 03:09:45 PM
It's kind of sad that the forums have come to not posting a picture unless people comment.
Also, asian girl breaks the stereotype. ◔ ◡ ◔
What's the point if no one comments on a pic?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Friendly Hostile