News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: THEBIRD on May 04, 2010, 11:52:49 AM
lol shorti you have the same expression in all of those pictures. was prom not fun or something?

oh and all the couples in that second photo look so similar i'd have guessed they were related if this wasn't a prom picture.

It was fun. People just didn't gimme enough time to actually pose and smile... or weren't able to find me 'cause I was dancin' most the time and not staying in one place.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

JrDude

o_o
You're skinny, yet all of your friends are fat.
wut
[move][/move]
Dude .

Rayquarian

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on May 04, 2010, 01:29:00 PM
o_o
wut
Fat girls have hot friends?  People shouldn't pick their friends based on physical appearance anyway.

Kayo

Alright guys, got some new ones.
[spoiler=Mmm, the nighttime weather is niiiiice][/spoiler][spoiler=whoops accidental picture][/spoiler]
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Rayquarian on May 04, 2010, 04:59:20 PM
Fat girls have hot friends?  People shouldn't pick their friends based on physical appearance anyway.
No one said hot.
Exactly, she picked all her friends because they were fat! Don't know why she did that.
[move][/move]
Dude .

THEBIRD

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on May 04, 2010, 07:15:36 PM
No one said hot.
Exactly, she picked all her friends because they were fat! Don't know why she did that.
yes im sure she went around the school looking for fat people and then went up to them and asked to be friends. thats exactly what her strategy was! it couldnt have possibly been that she actually liked them and had common interests and some of them happen to be a lil fat. nooo that doesnt make sense at all.

The Riddler

Quote from: Rayquarian on May 04, 2010, 04:59:20 PM
Fat girls ALWAYS have hot friends.

If you get good with the fat girl, you get good with her hot friends.

This is a law of man.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Jeff Probst on May 04, 2010, 07:24:01 PM

This is a law of man.
Except for this one fat chick at my school. as far as i can tell she has no hot friends. a sad exception to that law.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Jeff Probst on May 04, 2010, 07:24:01 PM

This is a law of man.
You're all sick.

THEBIRD

Anarchy_Jas

Hey, no hatin' on my friends! *Cracks knuckles* And I'm athletic/slim, not skinny! There's a difference! ... If I were skinny, I wouldn'tve been able to juke because I wouldn've had an ass to shake. X3

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on May 04, 2010, 01:29:00 PM
o_o
wut

Last picture, home girl in the very back is thin as hell. I wouldn't be able to get a calf through any of her clothes if I were to borrow them. You know if you thinner than me then you're pretty darn thin.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

JrDude

I ain't hatin' playa
And I also wasn't being technical.
I've just been blocked from the law that Rob has mentioned, maybe the exception is the fat girls at my school think they're hot? or the hot girls think they're fat? IDK, it just hasn't happened that often from my experience.
In my school, barely any fat girls and hot girls are very associated with each other.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

The reasoning behind it is the hot girl makes unattractive friends so she can look even better in comparison.

Girls always come in threes.

The hottest one. The alpha ninny. She runs the other two, but if you can make it good with her friends, you're good with her.
The second hottest one. Passive kiss-ass to the hottest one. Sometimes a butterface.
The fug. Either fat or ugly, or both. Just there to make the other two look better.

K-Cee

Quote from: Jeff Probst on May 05, 2010, 01:36:24 AM
The reasoning behind it is the hot girl makes unattractive friends so she can look even better in comparison.

Girls always come in threes.

The hottest one. The alpha ninny. She runs the other two, but if you can make it good with her friends, you're good with her.
The second hottest one. Passive kiss-ass to the hottest one. Sometimes a butterface.
The fug. Either fat or ugly, or both. Just there to make the other two look better.

Isn't true. I find it embarrassing to be seen with ugly people. And when I am with my friends, I don't kiss ass- anyone in the world who knows me would tell ya that. I'm not fat, nor am I ugly. I'm a ninny but that's only when you act like a rehtard.

K-Cee