BRACE

NYC TRIP LAST WEDNESDAY
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

HAIRCUT AS OF TUESDAY
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Who is the girl, you ask? New girlfriend <3
Aw, your girlfriend is so pretty! And I love her name. Also, your haircut is looking good, too.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

JrDude

Quote from: Kianglo on December 02, 2010, 07:31:38 PM
Quote from: Doodle on December 02, 2010, 07:30:46 PM
Fucking want that Bowser backpack.
This.
This.

I wouldn't pay $50 though.
I'd literally wear it to school, OR use it as my bag that holds my dance shoes and other dance related stuff.

Also, are you online dating? or you two actually see each other in person and talk and stuff but are just randomly webcam chatting? (Or maybe it was because he was in NY and she wasn't? HURP DURP JRDUDE, though it's not 100% confirmed that is the answer)
Also, your last name is humorous. If you were a fat brunette I'd call you mammoth.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 02, 2010, 10:56:11 PM
This.
This.

I wouldn't pay $50 though.
I'd literally wear it to school, OR use it as my bag that holds my dance shoes and other dance related stuff.

Also, are you online dating? or you two actually see each other in person and talk and stuff but are just randomly webcam chatting? (Or maybe it was because he was in NY and she wasn't? HURP DURP JRDUDE, though it's not 100% confirmed that is the answer)
Also, your last name is humorous. If you were a fat brunette I'd call you mammoth.
I feel like you're retarded.
Notice the pictures of us together in real life.

We go to school together, jackass.

Doodle

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Oh, hey. Something not taken with a DSi.
YEAH

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Not going to lie. The amount of time it took for you to respond to this (less than a minute) is a tad creepy.
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on December 03, 2010, 02:16:27 PM
Not going to lie. The amount of time it took for you to respond to this (less than a minute) is a tad creepy.
Actually I was refreshing PO about once per minute waiting for a new post D:

I have nothing to do this afternoon.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Now answer the question Doodle. Don't you have a World Tour going on?

Doodle

My double is taking care of that. It's not like the lives shows are actually sung, anyway.
◔ ◡ ◔
YEAH

SkyMyl

JrDude

Quote from: It's ROBBIE! on December 03, 2010, 07:41:05 AM
I feel like you're retarded.
Notice the pictures of us together in real life.

We go to school together, jackass.
oshi
My bad, I stopped after the Bowser backpack then closed the spoiler box expecting "since no other picture can have anything as epic, everything else is in the other spoiler box"
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

A color edited picture of me that I have to replicate using pastels for Design class:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

Dog Food

I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on December 05, 2010, 12:10:44 PM
You never show yourself.
You never show yourself in any face other than :\

Quote from: KJ on December 05, 2010, 12:13:37 PM
But still, that picture looks bad ass.
Ty<3

I love the sparkle my eye made :3
[move][/move]