News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 03, 2011, 02:20:18 PM
How did this thread get defloated in the first place.
I think it's been defloated. Maybe it was floated at one point briefly, but I'm pretty sure it's been defloated.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 03, 2011, 02:32:38 PM
I think it's been defloated. Maybe it was floated at one point briefly, but I'm pretty sure it's been defloated.
Yeah I remember that, but when the site was first made it was stickied.
Then about a year later it was brought down, then up again.
Now it's been defloated for about a year by who knows who.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Because we don't need so many floated threads when any thread will stay on the first page for weeks without a bump.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Doodle

oh hey rob reports the news now
we all have connections
YEAH

FruitFlow

Kayo

[move][/move]

The Riddler

No station, lol, you guys believed this report?

It's the studio at my school. I major in Radio/Television production, and I got bored.

FruitFlow

LOL. Nah.
I knew it was fake.

I was just messing around.

The Riddler

GAGA ARRESTED
CHARGED WITH MURDER

TESTIFIES THAT VICTIM HARASSED HER WITH BAD ROMANCE AND WOULDN'T STOP TELEPHONING HER.

FruitFlow

At fake as it is, it really looks like a real TV screenshot.

The Riddler

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 03, 2011, 09:52:54 PM
At fake as it is, it really looks like a real TV screenshot.
That's because it's on a real TV in a real TV studio with real graphics generators.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on March 03, 2011, 11:00:17 PM
That's because it's on a real TV in a real TV studio with real graphics generators.
That's pretty freaking awesome.

JrDude

My high school did that before, not sure it was a "real TV studio," but it had just about all of the stuff Rob's pic had.
[move][/move]
Dude .