News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Bump, also

From a reflection in the window of a random Ford Explorer with my sweatshirt slung over my back
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Yeah that guy needs to clean his windows D:
EDIT: Oh god my hand looks so intercourse ing huge
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Seventh

Quote from: Kayo on April 14, 2011, 11:55:04 AM
It annoys me to see people with huge gauges in their ears. Small ones are okay I guess, but then you have a whole in your ear big enough to fit your thumb into, it's just too big in my opinion.
This is true...like it's amusing when someone with smaller gauges use clothes hangers.

[spoiler]Wait.  I've only seen my ex-boyfriend do that.  FORGET I SAID ANYTHING.[/spoiler]

Then again, everyone here seems to be harshly opposed to it, so eh.
meh

The Seventh

Quote from: Doodle on May 27, 2011, 12:36:05 PM
>boyfriend
Why yes sir I am bisexual after all!

Now, back on topic:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
meh

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on May 25, 2011, 06:08:18 PM
Bump, also

From a reflection in the window of a random Ford Explorer with my sweatshirt slung over my back
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Yeah that guy needs to clean his windows D:
EDIT: Oh god my hand looks so intercourse ing huge
...What in tarnation? You look EXACTLY like my other friend Robert, except that you have orangish hair. Both of you have the same hairstyle too.

The Seventh

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on May 27, 2011, 05:50:03 PM
...What in tarnation? You look EXACTLY like my other friend Robert, except that you have orangish hair. Both of you have the same hairstyle too.
What makes it even funnier is that his name is also Robert 8)
meh

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Alisaihin on May 27, 2011, 05:52:30 PM
What makes it even funnier is that his name is also Robert 8)
Thus the reason why I said "other Robert".

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

The Seventh

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on May 27, 2011, 06:38:44 PM
Thus the reason why I said "other Robert".
I thought you were referring to another friend of yours...I took it as you were implying about another friend.  WHOOPS!
Quote from: Kayo on May 27, 2011, 06:43:03 PM
I uh

are you guys talking about me
Yesh, but not in a negative sense
meh

Kayo

Quote from: Alisaihin on May 27, 2011, 06:52:30 PM
I thought you were referring to another friend of yours...I took it as you were implying about another friend.  WHOOPS!Yesh, but not in a negative sense
it's only like one of the 5 most common names in america
[move][/move]

Lotos

Gauges are for the uncivilized.  African tribes, for example.

But seriously.  They scream "I WANT ATTENTION!"

Kayo

Quote from: Lotos on May 27, 2011, 09:08:33 PM
Gauges are for the uncivilized.  African tribes, for example.

But seriously.  They scream "I WANT ATTENTION!"
LOOK INTO MY EAR AND SEE OUT THE OTHER SIDE. WATCH I CAN STORE THICK MARKERS IN THERE.

Also since no one else is doing it
>mfw I didn't even know this picture was being taken
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Don't flatter yourself, MYL.
[move][/move]

The Seventh

Well, would you look at that.

[spoiler]
And no, I will NOT give out any information on the girl besides the fact her first name is Elaine.  And she's mine :3

^Tried taking a picture of ourselves during a grad party...didn't turn out well because of all the shenanigans XD

^The edge of the chair I was sitting on kinda hurt-and yes a friend took that picture.

RANDOM PICTURE TIEM.  And no I don't need to shave.[/spoiler]

I would post other pictures from the grad party that I managed to get but they lack, uh, me.
meh

Kayo

[move][/move]