News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

Started by Malpercio, January 02, 2008, 01:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malpercio

Has anyone here heard of them? Not sure if they are a genre that would appeal to anyone here, but they play Big Band/Swing Revival stuff. BBVD has some great songs, one of the greatest being Mr. Pinstripe Suit, at least in my opinion.

Found a link to the song, click here to listen to Mr. Pinstripe Suit, by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.

Note: That should be the actual song, I'm not too sure because right now, my sound card isn't working.

If you like this song, you should also check out... let's see...

You And Me And The Bottle Makes 3 (Tonight)
King of Swing
Go Daddy-O
I Wanna Be Like You (it's a cover of the song from The Jungle Book, originally by Louis Prima)

::Poledra::

Absolutely LOVE BBVD!  Do you like the Brian Setzer Orchestra also? It's the same style & actually I like him better. He was originally from the Stray Cats.  If you like that style of music, you should also check out Cherry Poppin' Daddies & Royal Crown Review.  BBVD's music has been in The Mask & Blast From the Past, that I know of at the moment.

Malpercio

Yeah, I have some Cherry Poppin' Daddies and Royal Crown Revue on my computer, it's good stuff too. Although, I must admit, I haven't listened to it in a while, I think I'll go do that now.

As far as Brian Setzer Orchestra, I've heard of him, but I haven't actually heard anything by him. I guess I have something to do now! lol