News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

video of starting roster?

Started by Gwen Khan, January 22, 2008, 10:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Water ☮

Its real. no doubt in my mind. and even if its not I still think thats the starting roster.

Skye8600

i wonder how hes gonna fit the unlockables on there...

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Rius

Quote from: Skye8600 on January 22, 2008, 01:10:21 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 22, 2008, 01:09:03 PM
I would be inclined not to past judgment on the authenticity of this video; however, Pit's voice acting, being akin to that heard at demos and very high quality, even for this video, compels me to believe that this is real.
who do you think already got a hold of it?
i belive its real, but did someone working on the game leak this on purpose?
I don't think someone on the team would do this. I speculate that the delay in Japan was for manufacturing and lessening the shock Americans felt, so either a store employee managed to get a copy, someone actually working in manufacturing, or... well it's possible that those who helped work on the game received free copies, and while the core 100 who actually worked with Sakurai wouldn't release anything, I'm not sure the same could be said for the other 700. :-/ 

Skye8600

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 22, 2008, 01:50:22 PM
I would be inclined not to past judgment on the authenticity of this video; however, Pit's voice acting, being akin to that heard at demos and very high quality, even for this video, compels me to believe that this is real.
I don't think someone on the team would do this. I speculate that the delay in Japan was for manufacturing and lessening the shock Americans felt, so either a store employee managed to get a copy, someone actually working in manufacturing, or... well it's possible that those who helped work on the game received free copies, and while the core 100 who actually worked with Sakurai wouldn't release anything, I'm not sure the same could be said for the other 700. :-/ 
it could be possible that he gave it to those guys who he recruited because ofnthe amount of matches they played....it was like 10,000 matches or sumthin

Rius

Quote from: Skye8600 on January 22, 2008, 01:53:06 PM
it could be possible that he gave it to those guys who he recruited because ofnthe amount of matches they played....it was like 10,000 matches or sumthin
It's probable, but I don't know if people who actually worked with Sakurai would release the information, with their reputations at stake and whatnot.

Skye8600

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 22, 2008, 01:56:40 PM
Quote from: Skye8600 on January 22, 2008, 01:53:06 PM
It's probable, but I don't know if people who actually worked with Sakurai would release the information, with their reputations at stake and whatnot.
yeah. i doubt they would want to anger their idol...but if this is fake it was really welld one...doubt it is though

Daft Pink

Who are the characters on it? I can't see because the video is very low quality.

Water ☮

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on January 22, 2008, 06:29:27 PM
Who are the characters on it? I can't see because the video is very low quality.
all the ones on the site except for snake and sonic.

Daft Pink

Quote from: WaterGod on January 22, 2008, 06:30:37 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on January 22, 2008, 06:29:27 PM
all the ones on the site except for snake and sonic.
Oh. I actually believe that is the real starting roster, since snake and sonic were confirmed to be unlockables.