News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Switching from Medium to Hard in GH3

Started by Yoshi_R, January 05, 2008, 05:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshi_R

I try to play hard and I suck. Any tips on the transation?

Should I practice in Medium first or should I just keep on trying hard till I get it?

If I should practice on Medium which songs should I pratice on?

Please any # of tips would be nicely appraticated.

sonicdude164

Both will help. Practice getting 5 stars on songs on all the songs on medium. Practicing on hard more definitely helped me get better. Doing both will probably help.

THEBIRD

Try practicing on hard with a slower speed. Then, you know, bring the speed as needed.

Rayquarian

Practice medium with hyperspeed turned on. 

Cheat: OBOYOBOY

BENELLISBE2

Quote from: Rayquarian on January 06, 2008, 02:04:51 AM
Practice medium with hyperspeed turned on. 

Cheat: OBOYOBOY
hyperspeed is a lot easyer for me to play on

PsychoYoshi

Some people also recommend that you play on Medium using only your first three fingers and shifting up and down to hit blue/green, like you would for orange/green on Hard and Expert.

Give it a shot.

Allegretto

when i tried i sucked to, what i did was started carrer on hard and got as far as i could, that helped me use the orange note alot

J77555

I  suddggest to go into practice mode and do a song on hard and keep at it until you get 80% or higher on it. Then try it on carer mode.
GH3 Fan

Eizweir

get used to HOs and POs first, cause nows the time to start using them
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Kayo

Play slow ride on hard 10 times. you'll get used to the controls. :)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FireFlinger

I played Medium till I had 5 starred every song. Do that and play Hard a helluva lot of times until you get used to shifting.

WiinolikePS3

Like others have said, Slow Ride is a good song to start on. Also, try Bulls on Parade, since it's one of the easiest songs on Hard.

RosettaStoned

I can make the transition easily.

Just practice a lot and you'll be fine.

Llama on Steroids

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on January 13, 2008, 11:19:15 AM
Like others have said, Slow Ride is a good song to start on. Also, try Bulls on Parade, since it's one of the easiest songs on Hard.
Bulls on Parade is extremely easy.
I almost 100% it on Expert.

Kayo

i find bulls on parade almost easier than slow ride! :O

on hard and expert, because it doesnt really change much

on easy and medium, theyre both easy. :P
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]