News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Java_Java's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Roster

Started by Java, January 12, 2008, 11:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Quote from: Nayrman on January 14, 2008, 04:17:40 PM
With the exception of Ness and Sukapon I greatly liked this roster. Fair and balanced overall. I would just replace Ness with a different character, and take out Sukapon all together. If we need another "wierdo out there character from Japan" it can be Takemaru...I'm sure they'd love to see him back X_X;;
Ness, I know has insanely low chances. However, I still want to believe in him being in. Let's just say I put him on the roster for my own sake. :D. I don't really expect him to be in, so...I won't be too disappointed.

It was between either Takamaru and Sukapon for the WHOTF? character, but in the end I chose Sukapon because I thought he offered more uniqueness, if that's even a word.

I guess some of my bias influenced the roster, but that's almost always the case.  ;)

Apollo

Quote from: Java_Java on January 13, 2008, 08:14:24 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 13, 2008, 08:10:03 PM
Pretty reasonable at the beggining. I think we all know that Eggplant Wizard will get in over Black Shadow, however. Pit has a big role in SSE, like Mario and Kirby. Mario gets Wario and Bowser, Kirby gets Dedede and Meta Knight, I think Pit deserves at least one villian.
So you have no complaints except for Eggplant Wizard?
yeah i think it would be fair to throw him in there, but just realize that not every franchise gets its own villain.

Java

Quote from: Apollo on January 15, 2008, 09:39:00 AM
Quote from: Java_Java on January 13, 2008, 08:14:24 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 13, 2008, 08:10:03 PM
Pretty reasonable at the beggining. I think we all know that Eggplant Wizard will get in over Black Shadow, however. Pit has a big role in SSE, like Mario and Kirby. Mario gets Wario and Bowser, Kirby gets Dedede and Meta Knight, I think Pit deserves at least one villian.
So you have no complaints except for Eggplant Wizard?
yeah i think it would be fair to throw him in there, but just realize that not every franchise gets its own villain.
I really don't think Eggplant Wizard comes from a significant enough franchise to be in Brawl.  :-X

Nayrman

Meh, I just like swordsmen so maybe that's why I like Takemaru. Also, he's just cooler IMO