News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Sweet glitch

Started by Firemonkeyman13, October 03, 2007, 05:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firemonkeyman13

Well on Mario Kart Double Dash i was playing it with my neighnor and my brother. So anyway we picked the place Wario Colloseum and we started and i was in 3rd and my brother was in 2nd and my neighbor was in 1st ok...So i got a star and i was cathcing up to my brother and i was going really fast and i ramded him and he fell through the road. And we just kept playing and i got in 1sta dn there is only 2 laps on Wario place and My neightbor and i were on our last lap and my brother was on his 1st to last, and he was like i'm in 1st and i said no i am and i looked on his screen and it said 1st and i was 2nd and my neighbor was 3rd it was really weird. And so my neighbor passed me and said i was in last and he won and it said He was 1st i was 2nd and my brother was 3rd just like normal. So it was really weird we tried to do it again but we couldn't

Mario64

Allegretto

thats really strange i wonder how it happened ???

HYRULESEAS

Ridley for Brawl!  hi i'm Toad! :)

WiiGuy

huh.
thats weird.

there is something like that in MK64.

on warios staium (the place with all the dirt and jumps)

Mystic

Triforce_Luigi

Um... Could you repeat that in a manner that makes sense?

hybridgoomba

That took me a while to decipher exactly what you were saying (you should use periods, they help), btu I got it in the end. That's weird. How did he fall through the ground anyway?

Visit my web site: http://hybridgoomba.com

Daking9

Ultimate run-on sentence. :D

Anyway, that's. uh... really wierd. Nothin' much more to say there except.. Haha, your brotehr beat you. :P

jnfs2014

*scratches head* weird....

The Seventh

O_o that is REALLY wierd.  Never heard of that EVER happening.

Glitches can be funny, though:
Like this one.  You'll laugh!
meh

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: red7js on January 14, 2008, 09:20:27 AM
O_o that is REALLY wierd.  Never heard of that EVER happening.

Glitches can be funny, though:
Like this one.  You'll laugh!
ROFL

"the page cannot be displayed"

THATS SO FUNNY  :D

Sports1

Once in a lifetime glitch.