News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Nayrman

Okay, got the editing I needed to do done, so I can go on now.

I'll be doing:
6 or 7 stock, all items on medium or high occurrence.
All stages go, regardless. I think this sounds fun no?

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on June 12, 2009, 11:42:49 AM
Okay, got the editing I needed to do done, so I can go on now.

I'll be doing:
6 or 7 stock, all items on medium or high occurrence.
All stages go, regardless. I think this sounds fun no?

Wanna play Nayr?

Nayrman

Quote from: Playat on June 12, 2009, 11:48:53 AM
Wanna play Nayr?
I think I have to re-add you.
Also, my Wii is having SEVERE PROBLEMS EVEN CONNECTING TO THE INTERNET.
NINTENDO: LEARN 2 ONLINE

Shujinco2

Dawei

Guys, just because the matches have items, doesn't mean it can have it's own thread. A match is a match.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on June 12, 2009, 07:22:01 AM
Hi everyone. As everyone here is probably aware, most of us who play smash play it pretty competitively. Nothing wrong with that, as it's pretty darn fun.

But I was wondering who would be open to playing some "just to have fun and mess around" matches? It would still be stock obviously, as time matches are just lame to begin with. But I'm talking about all items on (medium or high, not very high) and any stage you feel like, and yes, even the DK scrolling one.
Obviously this won't be taken seriously, but just to have fun for no other reason than I want to take a break from all the competitiveness we have on this board. Besides, basic brawl still sucks since it's timed and no one I know.

So who would be interested? I'd like to play later this afternoon/tonight so we have something to do. I can update with a time later depending on what everyone wants (assuming anyone wants to in the first place XD )
SOMEBODY finally said the words I wanted to hear!

Well, items would be on, right?

Nayrman

I just wanted something different Wiiboy.
I played quite a while with Maara and Playat. **still think you're a cheating kniving bastard playat**
Everything else went fine though. Although at some point you guys switched to no items three stage only matches X_X;;

SkyMyl

I've got a room open now, if anyone wants to join. D=

Consider it the test of sanity.

Gamree

OKay, just got back from vacation, and I haven't played Brawl in about... a month, so I'm probably really rusty right now.  So... anyone want to help me get back into shape? ;D

EDIT:  Dang it, must haved missed your fun matches, Nayr.  Oh well, if you ever have some again, count me in.

StarWindWizard7

Apparently I missed the fun matches too.......
I am SO... SAD now.  :'(
I mean I was looking forward to this all night while I was Working.
You people Suck!

HTA!

My Dk is garbage now. :(

Oh well.

I can't believe that Kirby's F-smash is so fast... D:
A few more matches and I would have got you... then you changed to Diddy (which is the best on NSF btw, good job).

Next time I'll use Wario.. I was scared to use him.
At least my Peach worked out okay.

Gamree

Quote from: HTA on June 12, 2009, 08:02:41 PM
My Dk is garbage now. :(

Oh well.

I can't believe that Kirby's F-smash is so fast... D:
A few more matches and I would have got you... then you changed to Diddy (which is the best on NSF btw, good job).

Next time I'll use Wario.. I was scared to use him.
At least my Peach worked out okay.

Oh, uh, thank you.  Those were good matches towards getting me back in shape.  I still need to practice some more before I'm back to fighting normal again; I can still move so much more faster with both Kirby and especially Diddy once I get into the swing of things.  If you thought my Diddy was good there, wait until get back to my regular self.

Excellent and smexy Peach, btw, you really caught me off guard when you first used her against my Diddy.  Almost three-stocked me.  O_o Too bad we only got through only half of my mains.  Maybe next time we can Wario ditto. ;D

Anyone else up for some brawls tonight?

Someguy13

Anyone wanna play?
HELLOOOOO
*listens to the sound of his own voice echo across the lands*

FruitFlow

I'm about to get myself online right now.
Hopefully the rooms not empty.

Any takers?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."