News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

How's my Archer Doin'?

Started by Driftr, January 24, 2008, 05:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Driftr

So I'm playing RD and I got my archer Leonardo up to level 11 in Chpt. 7 (yes, I know I'm not very far into the game, but to be fair I hardly have time to play, what with school and clubs and all).  Is that high enough considering the chapter I'm on? 
Star Fox Command gamertag: NE_Driftr
MPH gamertag: NS_Driftr
Tetris Ds gamertag: Sasquatch
LostMagic gamertag: Sasquatch

Fear me you lords and lady preachers
I descend upon your Earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine
The seven seas of Rhye

- Seven Seas of Rhye , by Queen

Smashin

Quote from: Driftr on January 24, 2008, 05:07:49 PM
So I'm playing RD and I got my archer Leonardo up to level 11 in Chpt. 7 (yes, I know I'm not very far into the game, but to be fair I hardly have time to play, what with school and clubs and all).  Is that high enough considering the chapter I'm on? 

Tip: Don't use Leonardo. Ever.

Avion-Finch

hmm, lemme remember which stage that was....thats the one outside in the desert right? I have an easy way to level leo at this area, but I wanna make sure I'm thinking of the right stage

Oh and FYI Leonardo can be good, [Spoiler]especially with the personal bow he gets later on[/Spoiler]

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Smashin

Quote from: Avion-Finch on January 24, 2008, 06:43:46 PM
hmm, lemme remember which stage that was....thats the one outside in the desert right? I have an easy way to level leo at this area, but I wanna make sure I'm thinking of the right stage

Oh and FYI Leonardo can be good,

Mediocre, yes. Not nearly as godly as Shinon.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Smashin on January 24, 2008, 07:10:50 PM
Quote from: Avion-Finch on January 24, 2008, 06:43:46 PM

Oh and FYI Leonardo can be good,

Mediocre, yes. Not nearly as godly as Shinon.

well yeah,
No archer can go up against Shinon's power..
Especially if he has a double bow...
Being able to counter-attack weapon wielders....
awesome..:P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!