Previous topic - Next topic

Did you like Luigi's mansion?

Yes, it was a good installment
No it should have been another mario game
I kinda liked it kinda dident
Whats Luigi's mansion ?
never played it

butterflyboy1974

Luigis mansion was fun.  It came out with the new GCN console so the graphics and gameplay were impressive.  By the way, has anyone played 'The Haunted mansion' for GCN?  It's practically the same game, only without Luigi. 

Allegretto

Quote from: butterflyboy1974 on February 11, 2008, 02:16:39 PM
Luigis mansion was fun.  It came out with the new GCN console so the graphics and gameplay were impressive.  By the way, has anyone played 'The Haunted mansion' for GCN?  It's practically the same game, only without Luigi. 
(Gasp) No luigi! what is the world coming to, but no i havent played it, who do you play as?

Gwen Khan

isn't that a movie based game or am I thinking of something else

Allegretto

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on February 13, 2008, 04:48:44 AM

isn't that a movie based game or am I thinking of something else
Hm that would be intresting if it was movie based and it was similar to Luigi's mansion. 8)

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Allegretto on January 28, 2008, 06:45:59 PM
Hey i just wanted to know, iv heard that alot of people really dident like luigi's mansion because we were all expecting a mario game but got a luigi one, I personaly really liked this game, what are your guys oppinion ? ;D
I didn't like the game because it was TOO SHORT!

Honestly, how can anybody enjoy a game...The 1st Mario game for the Nintendo Game cube
with gameplay thats less then 6 hours long?!
Seriously, WTH!

The game would be perfect if it was around the gameplay time of a Paper Mario Game Atleast!

They could/should of had Luigi be a ghost buster by going inside small little houses
where Toads and Yoshi's and other characters live getting rid of ghosts and stuff like that..
and save that HUGE Mansion for last.  :-\

Miiman56

Allegretto

Yes It truly is great =), and yea i agree tho it was very short..still fun  :D

Eizweir

ther was no "best game on GCN IMO" option >:(
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Allegretto

Quote from: Marth Xero on February 17, 2008, 02:35:12 PM
ther was no "best game on GCN IMO" option >:(
Lol just say it in your opst  ;)

Shrodu

It's okay....But it gets boring and fast.

Avion-Finch

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Igiul283

If was a very fun game, I like Luigi. Now tehy need to make a game involving more of Luigi and his Special talents, Like High jumping or invisibility