News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Who is your favorite Smash pro!

Started by Water ☮, February 21, 2008, 11:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Water ☮

Mine would have to be Chu mainly because of his Ice climbers but now I see he's also trying to main Pokemon Trainer!

Who is your favorite?

HTA!

tibar7

i don't know any pros. are they on TV or something?
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

CuccoGuy

Quote from: tibar7 on February 22, 2008, 11:07:57 AM
i don't know any pros. are they on TV or something?
Look on YouTube. And my fav pro is...me. :P I've seen the pros, and they just don't seem as amazing as everyone claims. I would love to fight Gimpyfish though. ;)

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

tollhouse2006

Me of course!  :P  I'm too good to play with the pros so there aren't any videos for me anywhere.  :P
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Dawei

Hmm... KDJ and possibly U_L (as I've picked up Luigi recently). Ken is pretty high up as well.

Of course, I know Light (4 best in Arizona by current power rankings. Peach main. 4-stocked Forward, number 1 by power rankings in AZ) in real life, so he is pretty cool too.

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on February 22, 2008, 02:52:58 PM
Hmm... KDJ and possibly U_L (as I've picked up Luigi recently). Ken is pretty high up as well.

Of course, I know Light (4 best in Arizona by current power rankings. Peach main. 4-stocked the Forward, number 1 by power rankings in AZ) in real life, so he is pretty cool too.
You know who i don't like?
M2K >_<

Zora Link

Dawei

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 22, 2008, 04:05:51 PM

Of course, I know Light (4 best in Arizona by current power rankings. Peach main. 4-stocked the Forward, number 1 by power rankings in AZ) in real life, so he is pretty cool too.
You know who i don't like?
M2K >_<
But he has such a good Marth. D:

tibar7

Of course, I know Light (4 best in Arizona by current power rankings. Peach main. 4-stocked Forward, number 1 by power rankings in AZ) in real life, so he is pretty cool too.
i'm sorry but could u speak english? i don't know this language or any of the people ur talking about ????
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

HTA!

Quote from: tibar7 on February 22, 2008, 07:09:53 PM

i'm sorry but could u speak english? i don't know this language or any of the people ur talking about ????
So learn
U_L is Ultra Luigi, one of the best Luigi players.
Forward- Pro fox player i believe

Dawei

i'm sorry but could u not be ignorant? i can't believe this idiocity or any lack of knowledge ur talking about ????

Also, HTA, Foward if a Falco main. Fox is his alternate, as with Marth.

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on February 22, 2008, 07:30:47 PM

i'm sorry but could u not be ignorant? i can't believe this idiocity or any lack of knowledge ur talking about ????

Also, HTA, Foward if a Falco main. Fox is his alternate, as with Marth.
Was about to say, i remember seeing forward using marth.
Dashizwiz can never be replaced though =(

Depster

I like Shiri's Yoshi a lot, and I used to talk to him on SWF

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!