News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The system, is down. The system, is down.

Started by Jono2, March 10, 2008, 09:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jono2

This is why with anyone isn't working (copied from gfaqs):

Due to the immense amount of people trying to access the online function at once, the Nintendo WFC is currently experiencing technical difficulties. What does this mean?

1) The "with anyone" option is down. You may be able to get into a game every thirty minutes to a hour against one person, but thats probably it. This is not a problem effecting only you. It's happening to everybody.

2) While the "with anyone" option is not working, matches through the use of FCs are working fine.

So, if you want to play a match through the internet, you need FCs until Nintendo fixes their servers. We don't know when that will happen, please be patient and stop making topics about online not working.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Skye8600

with anyone is working fine for me....im playing as we speak

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Jono2 on March 10, 2008, 09:13:00 AM

Due to the immense amount of people trying to access the online function at once, the Nintendo WFC is currently experiencing technical difficulties. What does this mean?

1) The "with anyone" option is down. You may be able to get into a game every thirty minutes to a hour against one person, but thats probably it. This is not a problem effecting only you. It's happening to everybody.

2) While the "with anyone" option is not working, matches through the use of FCs are working fine.

So, if you want to play a match through the internet, you need FCs until Nintendo fixes their servers. We don't know when that will happen, please be patient and stop making topics about online not working.
Didn't those Idiots know that people would rush to online on the first couple of days anyway?!

What is Wrong with them?
They need to get it together! Chop chop People!
(not like I went online or anything, but that is a very poor excuse and reflects how bad Nintendo is handling this)

Triforceman22

By the time i get wi-Fi, this i'll probably be fixed....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Geno

Who would use the "With anyone" search anyway. It's pretty much just a computer since there's no evidence of a real person when you fight them.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Jono2 on March 10, 2008, 09:13:00 AM

I must say, the CPU's though are very intelligent...
I'm really impressed.