News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

How did you decorate your Guitar?

Started by Allegretto, March 16, 2008, 09:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

I was just wondering how everyone decorated there guitar, I actually went crazy when i got it and put the stickers all in random places, it looks kinda bad but its to late to change it  :O :P

PsychoYoshi

I didn't at all; the stickers make the guitar look ridiculously cheesy.

Kaz

I used the little stars for fretboard dots, put the little RedOctane sticker above the green button at the base of the headstock, and put the Guitar Hero logo right below the fretboard on the body, with flames on either side of it.

It looks pretty good. All the other stickers were retarded and anything else on the guitar would've looked overdone anyway.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

RedYoshi

I have Zero stickers on my Guitar. I still have them but haven't put any on yet. I like the way it looks normally.
Will edit sig later...:P

Silverhawk79

I put the little bunny thing on the body of the guitar near where it kind juts out. I put the Activision and Neversoft and Redoctane stickers near the base of the neck, in between the little ridges, and I put stars at the top, one on each side of the Gibson logo.

sonicdude164

Custom

Quote from: sonicdude164 on March 17, 2008, 03:31:44 PM
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/sonicdude164photo/IMG_2548.jpg

Awesome. And because your sonic obsessed, I'm going to tell you that at Six Flags today I won a sonic plush thing. >>

Anyway, I didn't put any stickers on my GH3 guitars. I did go overboard with all of my GH2 GH1 and other GH1 guitars though. I'm prolly going to get one of those fancy skins for the Xbox guitar someday though.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

RedYoshi

Will edit sig later...:P

sonicdude164

Quote from: ilovebrandyharrington on March 17, 2008, 08:59:07 PM
Quote from: sonicdude164 on March 17, 2008, 03:31:44 PM

WOW!!  :O  :O  :O How did you get that on there?
Took out the faceplate, traced it, cut it out, taped the pic of sonic i had cut out onto it, double sided tape the makeshift faceplate onto the blank one and yay

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Java

I didn't.

I thought the stickers would just look tacky.
I love my sleek white guitar the way it is. <3