Rock Band Guitar
1 (7.7%)
Guitar Hero Guitar
9 (69.2%)
I like both
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Zelda_Masta

Well which one will it be? Personally I like the Guitar Hero one becuase the strum bar is easier to use for me :P

Which ones your favorite???

QuoteSTOP MAKING SHINY ELECTRONICS!!!  People always think things look better shinier...until they touch them and leave an ugly finger print on its sexy little case

sonicdude164

For guitar I like Guitar Hero more, but overall Rock Band is better IMO

metroidhunter777

Guitar Hero one is overall better for strumming, as you can actually HEAR it to keep a beat. The Rock Band one is good too, though, especially in super special awesome tapping solos (Blackened...).

HTA!

DSWiiMaster42

Guitar Hero guitars all the way. Rock Band's guitar is horrible from what I heard, the only time I used it was at Best Buy, doing Dani California with a kid who was playing drums, and the strum bar on the guitar was broken. I had to tell him it was broken, because if the strum bar wasn't broken, then I would have done so much better.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

PsychoYoshi

I have heard that they've improved the strum on the RB one slightly, and it's by far the one that looks better.

However, it's ridiculously hard to 100% things with the RB guitar, even on Medium or Easy. Alt-strumming with the thing is totally hit-or-miss.

In terms of functionality, GH wins in a landslide.

Fell

I love the strat for a number of reasons.

A couple: Sound FX, and no clicking when you strum.

I just don't like how the strum bar breaks so easily.

Spongebob does not approve

RedYoshi

Quote from: metroidhunter777 on April 12, 2008, 02:43:35 PM
Guitar Hero one is overall better for strumming, as you can actually HEAR it to keep a beat. The Rock Band one is good too, though, especially in super special awesome tapping solos (Blackened...).

Blackened is in Rock Band? AWESOME!!
Will edit sig later...:P

Zelda_Masta

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on April 13, 2008, 03:12:35 PM
I have heard that they've improved the strum on the RB one slightly, and it's by far the one that looks better.

However, it's ridiculously hard to 100% things with the RB guitar, even on Medium or Easy. Alt-strumming with the thing is totally hit-or-miss.

In terms of functionality, GH wins in a landslide.
yahh... im not even sure if my strum bar is broken or if thats just how it works... i have to strum it very lightly for it to register.  But the Rock band one definateley LOOKS better.

QuoteSTOP MAKING SHINY ELECTRONICS!!!  People always think things look better shinier...until they touch them and leave an ugly finger print on its sexy little case

Custom

I use the GH3 guitar for Rock Band. The only advantage about using the Rock band one is you can get some extra points for using the lower notes for the big rock endings. Also you can hammer on the whole solo with those.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!