Main Menu

Anyone remember this game?

Started by DSWiiMaster42, October 19, 2007, 01:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiGuy

Water ☮

mewmaster

THEEVILSPERKY

Yeah, I have the GNC one and it's GCN sequel as well as the PSP version of Red Hot Rumble and the DS version titled Double Take iirc.  As far as I know, I only don't own the mirrored PS2 versions of the GCN games and I don't have the GCN version of Red Hot Rumble (PSP version has Dante from Devil May Cry, GCN one doesn't).

I haven't beaten any yet though.. I jump from game to game so fast and never have enough time to dedicate to beating anything anymore.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Subaru

Yeah, I have the first game. It was really fun, I played it for like 8 hours the first night I got it.   

If your parents never had any children, You probably won't either. They say it's genetics.

extraz

Yes I had it, back before the TV show made the franchise uncool in my eyes.

Zelda_Masta

yeah the game was pretty sweet :) never was able to beat the last boss in the scond one for the GCN

QuoteSTOP MAKING SHINY ELECTRONICS!!!  People always think things look better shinier...until they touch them and leave an ugly finger print on its sexy little case

taken to da limit

I have seen the show, but it doesn''t sound old to me.

FruitFlow

Heck yeah I remember it. It's been my most favorite Capcom game on Gamecube. I've owned and beaten both 1,2 and Double Trouble on DS and still want more. I'm waiting for a 3 to come out, hopefully on Wii.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."