News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

YEEEESSSSS!!!

Started by SkyMyl, April 13, 2008, 11:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Finally my brother and I cleared Boss Mode on Intense (Together. What? You have your methods, I have mine.). He was Toon Link and I was Lucas. I saved him a bundle on Heart Containers with Ditech-I mean PSI Magnet.

Strangely enough, Petey Pirahna almost ruined our chances at winning. And he is the easiest boss we can fight! At such high damage during the fight with Meta Ridley, we managed to do it (Just barely.). Rayquaza, a boss that gave us much trouble was ridiculously easy.

Now we have to do it on my Wii. Ugh...anyway, I just wanted to share our accomplishment with you all. (Yes, I'm aware this will probably get locked.) Did you beat it on Intense? If so, then Co-op? And with who?

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gwen Khan

do you get the trophy for doing it together?

ssbmfan5

I just did it for the first time yesterday :)  I was literally shaking after I beat tabuu, since the last attack he used was the golden cage, and I just barely dodged it.  I did it with toon link too, but I had to do it by myself.  But after doing it on intense, now I can appreciate it on easy.  Sometimes, just for fun, I pick random characters and do it on easy, just because I can :)
My sig is gone cause it had spoilers:(

Triforceman22

I did it with link, then ike.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

SkyMyl

Quote from: ssbmfan5 on April 13, 2008, 12:30:46 PM
I just did it for the first time yesterday :)  I was literally shaking after I beat tabuu, since the last attack he used was the golden cage, and I just barely dodged it.  I did it with toon link too, but I had to do it by myself.  But after doing it on intense, now I can appreciate it on easy.  Sometimes, just for fun, I pick random characters and do it on easy, just because I can :)
We were sweating and shaking as we managed (JUST BARELY) dodge all of his attacks.

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on April 13, 2008, 11:32:56 AM
Do you get the trophy for doing it together?
Yes, yes we did. He now has all the boss trophies, and me? No.

DededeCloneChris

Good news! I defeated Tabuu using Ness, and I know his flaw on his Off waves!

Daft Pink

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 13, 2008, 07:47:31 PM
What is it? :O

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on April 13, 2008, 08:01:55 PM
What is it? :O
Easy, see the red circles that comes at you? The red line isn't the thing to evade, there is an invisible force around all the rings that does the pushing, I rolled to the edges of the stage to evade the invisible lines around the red rings and it worked smoothly! ;)

WiinolikePS3

God, those darn Red Rings of Death are the reason that my Cousin and I didn't finish Very Hard...

And the fact that he pretty much refuses to dodge PETEY PIRHANA. (sp?)

SkyMyl

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 14, 2008, 02:21:00 PM
God, those dang Red Rings of Death are the reason that my Cousin and I didn't finish Very Hard...
Exactly what my brother calls those!

I just defeated him with Lucas yesterday. By myself! ;D