News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! *game mode spoilers*

Started by Daft Pink, April 14, 2008, 07:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft Pink

I just beat Boss Battles on Intense!!! Finally! I'm so happy! :D WOOH! You guys should have seen me when I beat Tabuu. I was like "FUCK YEAH!" So, how many of you guys still need to beat it? Oh, and in case you guys are curious, I used Toon Link. I'm so grateful to him that I might try and main him.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on April 14, 2008, 07:51:29 PM
I just beat Boss Battles on Intense!!! Finally! I'm so happy! :D WOOH! You guys should have seen me when I beat Tabuu. I was like "f*** YEAH!" So, how many of you guys still need to beat it? Oh, and in case you guys are curious, I used Toon Link. I'm so grateful to him that I might try and main him.
Congrats...

I'm not worried about doing such a thing.
Heck, I haven't beaten ALL STAR with any characters yet.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Daft Pink

Quote from: JrDude on April 14, 2008, 07:53:31 PM
Hax
Congrats haxorz
Thanks. You too Starwind. And by the way, Jr, I can do your recolor job. Check in that thread.

JrDude

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on April 14, 2008, 07:54:17 PM
Quote from: JrDude on April 14, 2008, 07:53:31 PM
Hax
Congrats haxorz
Thanks. You too Starwind. And by the way, Jr, I can do your recolor job. Check in that thread.
I heard and replied.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Daft Pink

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 14, 2008, 08:28:50 PM
Did you took my advice?
What advice? I'm sorry, did you give me advice? I didn't listen then. Or maybe I did. :P

tollhouse2006

Toon Link is awesome is boss battle mode because you can basically just down a them til they die.  And you could probably do it without stopping.   Congrats on beating it.  Did you beat it single?
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

FruitFlow

Nah. I've been too focused on other stuff but will do it soon
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

ssbmfan5

WOOH!  I just did it this saturday, also with toon link.  The most intense 7 minutes and 28 seconds of my life ;)
My sig is gone cause it had spoilers:(

ThePowerOfOne

I don't worry about beating anything on Intense. I do things at my own pace. I'll do it when i'm ready. I'm more focused on online play :)

Apollo

it will be quite a while until i attempt that
i still have about 8 more things to do and then ill try it
toon link ok got it

Daft Pink

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on April 15, 2008, 03:42:48 AM
Toon Link is awesome is boss battle mode because you can basically just down a them til they die.  And you could probably do it without stopping.   Congrats on beating it.  Did you beat it single?
Soloed it. ;) Chives kept on dying so I ditched him.

Retronintendodude7

Congrats, I beat boss battles on Intense about last month with Toon Link too. :P (Then again, he's one of my mains) He's great for boss battles, but it took me a week to try and beat it. By the time I got to Tabuu, I kept getting killed from his Off-Waves, which was probably one of the few times I couldn't dodge it. -_-