News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Odama

Started by Macawmoses, May 25, 2008, 01:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Truly unique title, you kill people with a giant ball and a microphone!

However, did you appreciate it?

"Most critics did not like the short lifespan, poor graphics and difficulty of this game, yet generally praised the attempt at gameplay innovation. Netjak referred to it as "the third-best console game that involves rolling a giant ball over people." (The first two being Katamari Damacy and We Love Katamari respectively.)[1]

However, many believe the game's generally average critical response[2], especially with regard to common criticism of the relatively high difficulty level, is perhaps unjust. For example, SPOnG wrote, "Show Odama the dedication that those games required back in the day, and its complicated gameplay will eventually become second nature..."[3], referring to the often more unforgiving computer and arcade games of the 1980s. Gamer7 wrote, "Odama?s difficulty level is admittedly extremely high by current standards, but by more traditional standards, it's a walk over."
                                                                         -Crappedia

I agree, graphics were poor, but gameplay was amazing. Are there any games similar to this you  like? Did you like the game? Most importantly, does Ninty have titles you think BELONG on Wii or DS, I know Odama sure as hell does.

thunderhero4

I thought it was a tad strange for my liking. too different.

2 strange games came out very close to each other, one of which I bought and loved, the other is Odama.

That game was Chibi Robo

Tupin

I will have to track this game down, they say it is a mix of an RTS and a pinball game.

I already have a few GCN microphones, I guess one more couldn't hurt...

"Obama, Osama, and the Dalai Lama can play Odama while Mary J. Blige sings No Drama."-  A quote from X-Play's review.  :D

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.