News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Twilight Hack and home brew channel questions

Started by RevolutionSoldier, June 26, 2008, 08:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RevolutionSoldier

I'm trying to run the twilight hack but if I drag the file named Privacy onto my SD card will it erase the current file deleting all of the game and game data of it? Also I don't understand how to download apps are to add the home brew channel once I get download the twilight hack.
Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

Tupin

The Twilight Hack doesn't work anymore.

Sorry, although I think there is this other hack for running homebrew.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

RevolutionSoldier

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 26, 2008, 08:13:20 PM
The Twilight Hack doesn't work anymore.

Sorry, although I think there is this other hack for running homebrew.
I read somewhere that they there is a new version that works.

Update: I found out that theres a new versons that works here: http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/tag/twilight-hack
Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

bluaki

...what?

Common computer-using sense tells you that you cannot have two files of the same name and extension in the same location or else the new one will overwrite the old. Not to mention that for something like this, you're best off if you start with a blank card that doesn't have anything on it yet.

After you download the Twilight Hack, you move it onto your Wii with the data management in the Wii's options. After that, you use Twilight Hack to install Homebrew Channel. With Homebrew Channel installed, you can download apps here that are arranged so that they are easy to put on the SD card. The apps should be the only things on your SD card after you've already installed Homebrew Channel.