News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Neerb, June 14, 2008, 09:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

First, it was Marvel and Capcom.  Then, it was Final Fantasy and Disney.  Now, be prepared for the next so-rediculous-it-has-to-be-awesome crossover.

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/853/853443.html

BOREDFOREVER

I want this.  I want this very badly.  I don't think a lot of people remember Justice League: Task Force, but I played the crap out of that terrible game.  Now I want this one, and I want it to be real.

Nayrman

This has been known for a while.
I don't care for this. It's going to be a crappy cash-in game. Sad part is that it still is probably the bet game Batman is ever going to be in.
I wish DC and Marvel would shut up for five minutes and make a crossover fighting game. C'mon it'd be awesome and everyone knows it

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 19, 2008, 04:56:38 PM
I don't care for this. It's going to be a crappy cash-in game. Sad part is that it still is probably the bet game Batman is ever going to be in.
I wish DC and Marvel would shut up for five minutes and make a crossover fighting game. C'mon it'd be awesome and everyone knows it
Actually, Batman on the NES was the best game he was ever and will be in. That game is awesome.

But yeah, knowing how mediocre recent Mortal Kombats have been, I'm expecting nothing.

And I agree with that Marvel VS DC fighting game. Batman Vs. Spiderman FTW!

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Silverhawk79

Bluh? It looks interesting, but I don't think it'll be that great.

Java

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 19, 2008, 05:36:20 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on June 19, 2008, 04:56:38 PM
Actually, Batman on the NES was the best game he was ever and will be in. That game is awesome.

But yeah, knowing how mediocre recent Mortal Kombats have been, I'm expecting nothing.

And I agree with that Marvel VS DC fighting game. Batman Vs. Spiderman FTW!
That would be amazing, the Marvel vs. DC game that is.

Cyclops vs. Superman.
Who has the best laser beams? :D

Shujinco2

Now this sounds like fun!

Awesome fight idea: Batman vs. Noob Saibot.