News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Does Anyone Have A Magmar With The Evo Item?

Started by JrDude, June 18, 2008, 05:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I want the evo of Magmar, but I need the evo item, but if someone just give me the Magmar with it, I will get it, can someone help me?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gwen Khan

do you want a Jirachi? I still have a bunch to give away

JrDude

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on June 18, 2008, 05:28:44 PM
do you want a Jirachi? I still have a bunch to give away
I already have one. About any 1st to 3rd gen, I don't really need 'cause I can get easily.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Spud

I wish my Wi-Fi connector still worked... ;-; I used to do a bunch of trades at oldsider. It was like a black market... :)

jnfs2014

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Damn... My sis's laptop and my DS use different security thing, the DS needs the WEP key, and the laptop needs a different security code, so I can only use it when she's not home.
[move][/move]
Dude .

THEEVILSPERKY

I'm on and off this site and such random and crazy times and haven't played any of my Pokemon games in months so it'll be hard for me to help out, but I love helping people evolve their Pokemon.  It makes them happy, I get a Dex entry, and it overall just makes me happy too. ^_^

I don't battle though.. not unless I'm ready.. and due to my lack of dedicated play-time.. it won't be for a long time.  I'm waiting for Platinum to pull me back into the series.  It's just too hard to jump back in mid-game. =(
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

When you fix it, I have what you need, for FR...wait. FRREEEE!!!!

JrDude

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on June 25, 2008, 02:23:08 PM
When you fix it, I have what you need, for FR...wait. FRREEEE!!!!
It's fixed, but I just need to wait for my sis to go to work.
[move][/move]
Dude .