News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Do you still play?

Started by Macawmoses, June 24, 2008, 11:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Hmm? I do, even at 16, I bought Diamond, just for old times sakes. Do you still play pogeymanz and why?

Java

No I don't. :(

I stopped a while back.
Well I bought Fire Red and never really played it that much.

Magnum

I will play it. Forever. It was the reason I got a DS.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

ThePowerOfOne

Your only 16? Huh, I thought you were older.

Of course I still play, I love Pokeymanz. I WILL NEVAR QUIT D:

Super

Pokemon is boring. So no.

THEEVILSPERKY

I turn 20 next month and I own at least one of each version of the canon games from each generation.

I even imported Pearl within a week of it being released in Japan as my first ever imported game.

I bought Pokemon Box from eBay as well.  I have Ash's hat and the original (is it Tiger?) Pokedex with data and organization for Pokemon 1-150.

I'm a Pokemaniac.  I rarely make time for video-games anymore sadly, but I'm really looking forward to Platinum.  And yes, I did get my DS for Pokemon. =)
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Qsmash

I still play and I have friends that play it too.

jnfs2014

Rayquarian

Yes, I just started my Diamond version again, because Empolean was boring me.

Friendly Hostile

On and off.  I've always loved the games, even if my love for the entire series itself has diminished over the years.

JrDude

Mack's 16?! Dr. House isn't 16!... IMPOSTER!
anyway I too am 16 and was playing Pearl about 20 mins ago. I shall also buy Platinum and continue playing newer games.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Lotos

I'm 15, turning 16 in September, and I still play.  I own each of every canon version, except XD (if it counts), Sapphire, and Pearl, as my sister owns them.  I will be buying Pearl for the trip down to NC in two weeks.

tibar21

the only game i have is pearl and it is really fun but i'm going into high school this year, so i'm going to stop.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

QingXin

I played Emerald on the Visual Boy Advanced Emulator for some time... Got half way through, got bored, used hacks to catch all the legendaries with Master Balls at level 99.

JrDude

Quote from: tibar21 on August 17, 2008, 05:36:37 PM
the only game i have is pearl and it is really fun but i'm going into high school this year, so i'm going to stop.
Don't try to act all big and cool 'cause you're going to high school, I've seen many people play pok?mon games in my grade (Junior), and one of the ones I saw was the "cool funny jerk in class who has bad grades".
[move][/move]
Dude .