News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

I'm trading away my Darkrai

Started by RevolutionSoldier, June 25, 2008, 06:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RevolutionSoldier

I'm offering my Darkrai from the Toy's R Us event for trade. It untouched at level 50, has a Quiet nature, and knows Roar of Time and Spacial Rend. It will have the Enigam Berry it came with. It has the classic ribbon so it can't to but in the global trade center are cloned. For this I'm asking for a legal celebi and a legal Ho-oh perable untouched. I don't know I it's the 3rd and 4th gen games but I would like Ho-oh to be holding scakred ash. Fell free to post any other offers you may have.
Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

JrDude

Darkrai comes at level 40 and doesn't hold anything though.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gwen Khan

Quote from: JrDude on June 25, 2008, 07:01:29 PM

WRONG!  the toys r us Darkrai comes at level 50 with an enigma berry

JrDude

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on June 25, 2008, 07:06:04 PM
Quote from: JrDude on June 25, 2008, 07:01:29 PM

WRONG!  the toys r us Darkrai comes at level 50 with an enigma berry
Oh, I knew that. The ones on Youtube were at 40 with no item though. (I checked it to see how to get him after we tried to mix records to see if I had to do something).
[move][/move]
Dude .

ThePowerOfOne

I've been looking for a TRU Darkrai. So you want both a Ho-Oh AND Celebi for it? Any specific event you would like? Like 10ANIV or something?

RevolutionSoldier

Quote from: Phaze on June 25, 2008, 08:13:55 PM
I've been looking for a TRU Darkrai. So you want both a Ho-Oh AND Celebi for it? Any specific event you would like? Like 10ANIV or something?
Yes I would like the 10ANIV celebi. I would perfer if they are untouched. Other than al long as they are legal. O and if you want I can throw in a pokemon with Poke'rus if you want.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

Lotos

I have a level 100 10ANIV Charizard, EV trained.  Probably not what you're looking for, but it was worth a shot.

jnfs2014

RevolutionSoldier

Neither are quite what I'm looking for. All I need is celebii and Ho-oh then I'll have all of the event legendary. But keep the offers coming. It will be at least a day or two before i trade.

Cornwad

Lotos

Out of curiosity, what's the OT name and ID of the Darkrai?

RevolutionSoldier

The biding is closed I all ready made the trade.