News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

ACE'ing and the Fludd Wall

Started by HTA!, July 11, 2008, 11:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Any Mario users who can use this efficiently?
If I want to go farther in my training with him, I need to learn this badly...

Ugawa

"Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
'Till she cry 'Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!'"
~Thomas Parke D'Invilliers

Brawl Code: 5412-9651-4689

Mutilator7

Mutilator7

Oh i found it. ACE is an acronym for A Cape Extension. It's when you run off a platform and use Mario's B> with the right timing. Vid on it here http://youtube.com/watch?v=yCkv2A4Oe9s

Playat

I don't know about Mario's new tech but I just found some cool Lucario's tech that I didn't know about

Macawmoses

HTA's defines Fludd Wall as:

FLUDD Wall- After using an ACE (Or Cape Glide) Quickly double jump and execute a fully charged FLUDD. Aim downwards or upwards depending on where the enemy is and safely recover after either gimping or disorienting your enemy.

HTA!

Quote from: mackormoses on July 17, 2008, 01:59:32 PM
HTA's defines Fludd Wall as:

FLUDD Wall- After using an ACE (Or Cape Glide) Quickly double jump and execute a fully charged FLUDD. Aim downwards or upwards depending on where the enemy is and safely recover after either gimping or disorienting your enemy.

Not as if I've made the tech, but I did post that in the compendium...
I heard we gained a few Mario users so i was looking for a challenge D:

DBY106698

I'm a Mario user, but just recently learned of these and have not had time to practice or use them. It's on my to-do list however.

QingXin

I still don't understand the concept of ACE... You just fall of a ledge and use a Cape? Or what...?

I'm confuzzled :|

Cornwad

Quote from: TamJammerz on July 22, 2008, 08:21:34 PM
I still don't understand the concept of ACE... You just fall of a ledge and use a Cape? Or what...?

Using the cape while going of the edge propels you forward more than you would normally without losing any vertical height. Basically it just increases the range of Fludd while allowing you to recover.

HTA!

Quote from: Cornwad on July 22, 2008, 08:46:01 PM
Quote from: TamJammerz on July 22, 2008, 08:21:34 PM

Using the cape while going of the edge propels you forward more than you would normally without losing any vertical height. Basically it just increases the range of Fludd while allowing you to recover.
Usually you use a spike or U-air since you keep your second jump, but yes that's how it works.