News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

RP Launch pad thread!

Started by NJNETSFAN15, September 29, 2007, 01:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

I'm thinking of making a Death Note RP that takes place in 1950s America. The reason I've picked that time frame is because that's when Einstein was in America, and I want to do something with Death Note which involves Einstein in some way. If anyone is interested, I can do this in 2 ways: 1) Recreate the Death Note plot altogether, or 2) Forget about Death Note and make it an L: Change the World RP, but without the L we know.

If anyone is interested, which way should I go?
[move][/move]

Light

Sounds good. I vote for recreating the Death Note plot altogether, but only allow one Kira and one L, for the beginning. Then Kira and L can appoint successors, if they want.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

Sounds good, however, I plan on making Einstein the first L, and then move the RP along from there (with a fanmade timeline). I've got that part of the story plotted out. Should I control people like Watari, or should I assign roles for those type of people?
[move][/move]

Light

I think you should control those kinds of characters. Also, will the Wammy House already be instituted by the beginning of the RP?

Max Headroom

That's a hard call. I'm thinking about what might happen to Einstein, and with that in mind, I'm not even sure who the next (official) L would be. As for Wammy's House, I'm trying to decide how the orphanage would be created, if it wasn't already around by then.
[move][/move]

Lohn Jocke

Now, I am going to re-start this Fan Fic I Made last year, and Remake it into an RP.

Here's the Prolouge From it:

----------

October 4th, 2007: The Day FCD Is blown to pieces. Someone blown up the FCD Headquarters, and Killed Vaatix in the process. When the leader died, the rest went haywire, and everyone was developed into 3 groups: The Hells, a Group made by Schmitty, the Order, made by Hollywood Hogan, and the Lords, made by Zies.

October 3rd, 2008: One year later, Popcorn knew about the Descendants, Special Men, with powers that Vaatix gave to 5 members when they were sleeping the day before the bomb. He also Found out that Soilders are sent to kill Popcorn, since he knows this "classified" info.

The Chase starts, and The Descendents begin to fight.

----------

I'll Edit it to look like this:

----------
August 5th, 2008: The Day FCD Is blown to pieces. Someone blown up the FCD Headquarters, and Killed Vaatix in the process. When the leader died, the rest went haywire, and everyone was developed into 3 groups: The Hells, a Group made by Schmitty, the Order, made by Hollywood Hogan, and the Lords, made by Zies.

September 4rd, 20Z8: Years later, Popcorn knew about the Descendants, Special Men, with powers that Vaatix gave to 5 members when they were sleeping the day before the bomb. He also Found out that Soilders are sent to kill Popcorn, since he knows this "classified" info.

The Chase starts, and The Descendents begin to fight.

-----------

If you want to see the entire Fic:
http://fcd.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=2665.0

Light

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on August 03, 2008, 06:23:30 PM
That's a hard call. I'm thinking about what might happen to Einstein, and with that in mind, I'm not even sure who the next (official) L would be. As for Wammy's House, I'm trying to decide how the orphanage would be created, if it wasn't already around by then.
If you go through with it, you have to be sure to limit the amount of notebooks in the human world to around two or three.

Max Headroom

Quote from: LightningSword on August 07, 2008, 01:16:56 AM
If you go through with it, you have to be sure to limit the amount of notebooks in the human world to around two or three.
Alright, I'll do that. In the mean time, does this sound like something that would develop as we play through?
[move][/move]

Light

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on August 07, 2008, 02:08:45 AM
Alright, I'll do that. In the mean time, does this sound like something that would develop as we play through?
Pretty much. Oh, and I want to be Einstein L's successor. ^__^

Max Headroom

Quote from: LightningSword on August 07, 2008, 01:39:41 PM
That's no problem. It is in the 1950s, after all. I'll get started ASAP, in the mean time, create your character and PM me, ok?
[move][/move]

Light

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on August 07, 2008, 01:40:54 PM
That's no problem. It is in the 1950s, after all. I'll get started ASAP, in the mean time, create your character and PM me, ok?
First you need to post the character form you need to fill out. ^__^

Max Headroom

Quote from: LightningSword on August 07, 2008, 02:10:06 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on August 07, 2008, 01:40:54 PM
First you need to post the character form you need to fill out. ^__^
Of course:

Name:
Birth Place: (State/Province/etc, County. If outside the US, explain in history).
Living Place: (State, Country).
Appearance:
Brief History:
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Hey, I was thinking about making a haunted house RP. It'd be pretty simple. A bunch of teens (and maybe kids and young adults) enter a mansion that they don't think is really haunted and have to survive it and find a way out.

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 11, 2008, 05:49:49 PM
Hey, I was thinking about making a haunted house RP. It'd be pretty simple. A bunch of teens (and maybe kids and young adults) enter a mansion that they don't think is really haunted and have to survive it and find a way out.

I would join, and I don't join Rp's very much. Sometimes it is  best to go back to basics.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

Alright, that's one supporter. :)