News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Let's play a little game...

Started by The Joker, August 14, 2008, 07:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Joker

But first..... allow me to introduce myself, I'm the Joker. That's right, the Joker. The clown prince of crime and the one you all admire for the most clever and mind bending games ever. Especially thanks to this latest film. I must say, Heath Ledger did a spectacular job depicting me, it's a shame he couldn't handle my mentality. RIP Mr. Ledger.

But for the rest of you here, I'm tonight's entertainment and tomorrow's as well. In fact, I might be here for a very long time. This forum deserves a better class of evil, and with my help, you guys are going to get it. Now then, ladies and gentleman, here we go!

Zies

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

The Joker

Don't you worry, Dots, you and everyone else will be excellent players.

Silverhawk79

I'm keeping my eye on you, since your email is a mailinator address.

Dill

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 14, 2008, 09:07:06 PM
I'm keeping my eye on you, since your email is a mailinator address.

You should take a gander at his IP while you're at it.

Moriarty

Flamboyant fanboyism isn't very flattering, DBY.

Though the change of font is a nice start.
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Macawmoses

Thank God his big trick isn't the font change. We'd all be doomed with this new evil.

thunderhero4

Hey people, give this guy a break. If he likes joker enough to talk like him in every post he makes here, thats the way he rolls. Im perfectly cool with that. We need more people like this, it would give the forum a cool new feel.

And in the meantime, Mr. Joker, please do not tell me how you got those scars... :robotindifferent:

Java

Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 15, 2008, 09:49:29 PM
Hey people, give this guy a break. If he likes joker enough to talk like him in every post he makes here, thats the way he rolls. Im perfectly cool with that. We need more people like this, it would give the forum a cool new feel.

And in the meantime, Mr. Joker, please do not tell me how you got those scars... :robotindifferent:
Apparently he's an Alt.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Java_Java on August 15, 2008, 10:54:00 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on August 15, 2008, 09:49:29 PM

Apparently he's an Alt.
Have they proved it?

Macawmoses

When IP'S match, it's a good sign.

thunderhero4

Java

Omega12

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

The Riddler

Sorry for the bump.

But listen, intercourse er, The Riddler is the only villain worthy of these forums.

...that may be an insult to me though.

Kidding. Luff you nsf <3