News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread.

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 28, 2008, 08:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

What was the last thread you raided. Obviously I was lieing.

Best anime?

Mystic

Matt

Java

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Matt

DededeCloneChris

Neither, (Don't know them).

Your favorite cereal?

QingXin

jnfs2014

Louise Francoise le Blanc

alright well maybe because asking what cereal is of your preference is a dumb question since like all of it tastes pretty much the same like sugar or something i dont know something with sugar uhhh fruit loops i dont remember what i was tlaking about but anyway yeah thats why you shouldn't

how much does triforceman22 weigh??

Macawmoses

Syncopathic

It's a nickname.

Who the intercourse  are you?

Macawmoses

Moses. More recently Jesus.

Best gaming console?

klavier_gavin

well that's a stupid hard question i mean there are no a lot of good game consols but i'd have to go with the wii ps3 xbox atari because im gay it's p. cool

if you were stuck on an island all  by yourself would you pull a stephen king short story and eat yourself or go with tom hanks and befriend a volley ball
so i was trying to think of my sig i mean i was going to do some cool stuff like some photoshop picz but i dont have photoshop so i decided to just type some stuff about me so strikeout strikeout strikeout

Louise Francoise le Blanc

Quote from: klavier_gavin on August 30, 2008, 01:26:01 PM
well that's a stupid hard question i mean there are no a lot of good game consols but i'd have to go with the wii ps3 xbox atari because im gay it's p. cool

if you were stuck on an island all  by yourself would you pull a stephen king short story and eat yourself or go with tom hanks and befriend a volley ball

i would go befriend a volley ball because eating yourself sounds very counter productive actually  intercourse  that i would fly away using my magic anime powers and fire lazer beams at tokyo with my arms because thats what you do alright anyway yeah

what would you do if you were stuck in a video game and it was Sesame Street Counting 1 , 2 , 3??